TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-03-25 06:58:06 Reply

[ Index Page | Theme Song | Official Thread | Twitter | Google+ ]

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer is back to its regularly Sunday updates, so be on the look out for our interviews each Sunday. Well I have gone through some different ups and downs with my life recently, my world view has been changed. Not only that I will be undertaking a different writing project where I be writing on a philosophical point. Our newest interviewer Sketchy has been having the same computer problems I had recently so if anybody reading this can help him then please do. Now onto the new interview.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Tarienn
Here's an underrated little artist who has won many awards here on Newgrounds, but seems to go unnoticed. Sketchy decided to shine a little light on this guy and I must admit, I learned quite a bit about this fellow myself.

• Bittersweet Symphony
    Bittersweet Symphony by Tarienn

A young man wanders through a changing world.

Score
    4.21 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • In My Arms Collab
    In My Arms Collab by Rudy

I dream to hold you in my arms....

Score
    4.39 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • -Love at First Sight-
    -Love at First Sight- by Zwickel

You're nothing short of my everything.

Score
    4.40 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Operation: Graveyard
    Operation: Graveyard by Tarienn

Nene is not a wuss either.

Score
    4.43 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+
  • Get with the Times
    Get with the Times by Jeinu

In the future, everyone will get with the times...

Score
    4.37 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Related Links
[ Interview with HeRetiK | Interview with Dave Bruno ]

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEWER
If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-04-01 03:22:06 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Well people, the 100th Interview is on the horizon. Also within two weeks there will another interview with Tom Fulp. If you haven't heard also, Edd Gould has passed away recently. For a young talented animator at his age, it truly is a shame and I've been battling with this strange feeling for a while, since I interviewed him only seven months ago. So it's a strange feeling to see that he's gone now.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Sevkat

The greatness that is the Sevkat has been INTERVIEWED! Check it out now!

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-04-08 11:23:35 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Well people the 100th Interview is on the horizon. The questions have been sent out and I'm awaiting a response. In the meantime though there are other wonderful artists, animators, and musicians on the horizon leading up to the 100th Interview. I am also putting together a little something something for this as well. So be on the look out for that.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with WaldFlieger
The creator of the comic series Guinea Something Good, comes the mind of WaldFlieger, a cartoonist of Newgrounds with a lot to offer.

• The Daily Grind
    The Daily Grind by WaldFlieger

There's a rhythm that must not be broken. "Guinea Something Good" updates every weekday at JoeGP.com

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Other
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Car Games
    Car Games by WaldFlieger

The open road - where anything even remotely distracting is considered a "game" "Guinea Something Good" updated every weekday at JoeGP.com

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Other
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Invention Invention
    Invention Invention by WaldFlieger

Invention is the mother of invention. Visit JoeGP.com for more comics!

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Related Links
[ Interview with CirrusEpix | Interview with scottmale24 ]

If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-04-15 00:19:54 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
For anyone who is actually reading this, the 100th Interview is still on the horizon. The interview with WaldFlieger was not the 100th Interview. I'm starting to think I should label these interviews so that there isn't any confusion since most of them are in two parts.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Tom Fulp #3
It is another crack at Tom Fulp. Mainly talking about many other aspects of the redesign, what we have what we might have. If you want to know more about Tom then you can check out the past interviews and the biography page on him as well.

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-04-22 14:56:04 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Hello once again party people. I don't really have much of a news update for you this week. Nothing big has really been happening lately. Just waiting for the 100th Interview responses. All in all, today's interview has something to do with the 100th Interview, but that's all I'm gonna say on that subject.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with BenjaminTibbetts

This is a member of Newgrounds who does more than most Newgrounds members usually do. He is a music composer, a filmmaker, and not to mention, he too is an interviewer. Check out some of his works...

• Nostalgica
    Nostalgica by BenjaminTibbetts

Gentle music for symphonic orchestra.

Score
    4.53 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity
  • Orange
    Orange by BenjaminTibbetts

Rediscovered Universe Image Creator (UIC), a useful little application which can help create convincing glow effects like thi...

Score
    3.941176471 / 5.00
    Type
    3D Art
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • The End of the Ants
    The End of the Ants by BenjaminTibbetts

A short animation of sorts I made inspired by Ravel's Piano Concerto in G.

Score
    2.55 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Related Links
[ Interview with Jazza | Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music ]

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-01 04:12:48 Reply

Hello people my name is thedark
i recently started to interview artists, movie and game makers
So if anyone is interested please check those links

My interviews so far http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/703088

Latest interview with Blazejsg http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/711900

P.S i asked The-Great-One to post here

Thank you all for your time

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-02 03:41:58 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
As some of you have seen. Thedark is now interviewing people on Newgrounds. He was gracious enough to ask me for permission, even though nobody has to ask for permission to interview others on Newgrounds. If you haven't checked out his interviews I ask that you do and give him some feedback as well.

The 100th interview is still approaching and I have yet to get the responses. I am hoping to get those soon. In the meantime we will be having more great interviews to come, and hopefully one from Ryanson and SCTE3 that they have had in the works for quite sometime now.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with cast

Words cannot describe...

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-07 06:46:54 Reply

Brand new interview with ToonHole

http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/713461

Check it out and tell me if you liked it

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-09 02:32:43 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
With the Newgrounds Annual Tournament of Animation underway, one of the prizes will be an interview with The Interviewer, as last year's winner Dave Bruno was interviewed. So if you're not keeping up with that then please do. Also I have yet to get a response for the 100th Interview. I hope to hear back from that soon, if not then I'm gonna have to use a back-up plan, which I really don't want to do, but will if I have to.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Adam Witt

The creator of the Tournament of Flash Artists and the newly named Newgrounds Annual Tournament of Animation. Find out how this contest came to be and what goes into getting it created.

Related Links
[ Interview with Dave Bruno | Interview with Zeurel ]

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-16 07:14:16 Reply

My 10th interview with MasterMerol check it out to learn some interesting things
http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/716682

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-24 08:27:16 Reply

Oooooooooook
latest interview with II2none here : http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/719428
Check it out to learn some iteresting things

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-27 00:48:15 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
I'm getting a bit worried. I have yet to get the answers I require for the 100th Interview and may have to take the thought of a substitution in mind. Also today's interview I would really like it if all of you would read, it is one who has been suggested and somebody I have given thought to interviewing for quite sometime. I have a huge regret for putting this interview off for so long. Also for those of you who liked the Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music, then I think you will be pleasantly surprised in the upcoming weeks. Also at one point, The Interviewer will be going on break... at least from my point. The other Interviewers may continue their works, but I will be taking some time off from The Interviewer for a while. Everybody deserves a break once and a while.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with AlmightyHans - Part 1
Interview with AlmightyHans - Part 2

It's a two-parter people so I hope you got your reading glasses, some snacks and a drink. We're going to be picking the brain of AlmightyHans, from his works in animation as well as his writing.

• Ace Pilot
    Ace Pilot by EldritchAbomination

An epic space adventure

Score
    4.20 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • The Ballad of CrippleKane
    The Ballad of CrippleKane by AlmightyHans

Cripple Kane confronts the corrupt sheriff 'Blind-eye Bill' in an epic western showdown.

Score
    4.42 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Valentine '29
    Valentine '29 by AlmightyHans

A collaboration reenacting the St. Valentine's Massacre of 1929 organized by Al Capone

Score
    4.28 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-06-07 00:41:48 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Well my original idea for the 100th Interview doesn't seem it will go through, sadly. However I have a Plan B, and I am hoping to hear back soon on that. If you follow The Interviewer on Twitter, I'll reveal who the 100th Guest will be through there as well as other secrets and such. Been a long way, it seems just like yesterday that the 50th Interview was posted.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with the Art Portal: Defining Art

For those who enjoyed the Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music, I think you will enjoy this interview as well. I certainly learned a good bit from it and I hope you can to.

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-08-28 16:15:34 Reply

[ Index Page | Special Theme | Official Thread | Twitter | Google+ ]

THE 100TH INTERVIEW EXTRAVAGANZA

NEWS UPDATE
It has been a while. It has certainly been a long while. However we are here at the 100th Interview Extravaganza. I'm just gonna cut to the chase and release the interview. I would like you all to know though that the suggestion list has barely a dent in it and I still plead for more suggestions from you, let's get to No. 200!

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with The Vad Flaaten Brothers
For today's 100th Interview we have these two wonderfully comedic animators. You can see their works below.

• The Murderer
    The Murderer by MarcyVF

If you're a psycho, you should go murder your mom.

Score
    4.17 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Snowmen
    Snowmen by MarcyVF

Snowmen eat candy.

Score
    4.37 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Spend It Wisely
    Spend It Wisely by TommyVF

Cash. Y u no infinite?

Score
    4.42 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

This was a suggestion from HolyKonni on the Index Page. He was the first one to comment on it and so I decided to make his request the 100th Interview. His comment still stands, but here it is for those who want to read it.

tommy, markus van flaaten!

Related Links
For today the related links will be the different milestones achieved throughout The Interviewer. The numbers list where they are on the main page.

60. Interview with eddsworld
70. Interview with Jimtopia
80. Interview with MOC-Productions
90. Interview with The Symphony of Specters
98. Interview with AlmightyHans
99. Interview with the Art Portal: Defining Art

THANK YOU
I would like to thank all of the readers of The Interviewer, all of you are truly what keep me going if I ever doubt myself. I would like to thank every single person who decided to answer questions for The Interviewer, because they all taught us something about their craft or who they were, so big thanks to all of them. I would also like to thank Tom Fulp for all he has done for The Interviewer within this time, without him I don't know where we would be.

Oh we also have this new feature to where I can use this thing. You click Follow and you'll be updated about all future interviews or something like that.

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-09-02 07:11:42 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
We're back and full throttle now. With today being another two-parter. I don't mean to have basically four two-part interviews in a row, but that's just how things worked out. Today is another underrated gem if you're not too familiar with the Audio Portal.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Back-From-Purgatory
From his humble beginnings on the guitar with some rock and heavy metal songs, to classical and even trance. Back-From-Purgatory is an always evolving musician with a lot to offer and a fascinating story in the musical process.

• Castle
    Castle by Back-From-Purgatory

Another FL play thing

Score
    3.97 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity
  • -Dropped It, Sorry-
    -Dropped It, Sorry- by Back-From-Purgatory

Dropped It, Sorry

Score
    4.47 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Drum N Bass
    Popularity
  • -Stay Thy Hand-
    -Stay Thy Hand- by Back-From-Purgatory

Straight up metal.

Score
    4.34 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Heavy Metal
    Popularity
  • -Tick Tock-
    -Tick Tock- by Back-From-Purgatory

Some clock inspired trance anyone?

Score
    4.60 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Trance
    Popularity

Related Links
[ Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music | Interview with DaGrahamCraka ]

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-09-09 13:50:08 Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with keepwalking
The guy who did the wall background for Newgrounds front page and the one you see on all the forum pages. He has also done quite a lot in art and animation. Take a look.

• Central Park
    Central Park by keepwalking

One more speedpaint for this week. Here we are placed on the same city, but this time we are far away from the center. Luckyl...

Score
    4.716088328 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • The Last Fight
    The Last Fight by keepwalking

The last fight between a warrior and his own destiny.

Score
    3.95 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Luminiscense
    Luminiscense by keepwalking

A story about love and unpredictable events

Score
    4.42 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Related Links
[ Interview with HeRetiK | Interview with Fifty-50 | Interview with Vonschlippe ]

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-09-12 13:20:45 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Just a quick update here. We're going back to Sunday and Wednesday updates for a while to see how well this works. However I'm gonna be doing every other Wednesday. So expect a new interview this upcoming Sunday, but not next Wednesday. You got it? Mm'kay.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with GoryBlizzard

A forum regular and regular of different chat programs including Stickam, IRC, and our own Newgrounds Chat. He is also a Chat Moderator, but he has a fascinating story to tell us.

Related Links
[ Interview with Gagsy | Interview with The777Demon | Interview with Bahamut ]

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-09-16 03:18:01 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer is really cooking now. Some big names are on the horizon. I am still open to suggestions and implore that you send them my way.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Bosa #2
Bosa has been with us once before, but he makes his return to share more of his future works and news on his latest project which has been in the works now for over a year.

• Winter at the Castle
    Winter at the Castle by Bosa

A short theme to a long winter at the medieval castle.

Score
    4.61 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity
  • The American Child
    The American Child by Bosa

An uplifting fanfare of birth and life.

Score
    4.55 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity
  • RedHand
    RedHand by Shayphis

Episode 1: Parts 1-3

Score
    4.41 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Related Links
[ Interview with Bosa | Interview with Evil-Dog ]

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-09-23 16:11:43 Reply

BRAND NEW UPDATE

Interview with Egoraptor
One of my most requested people for an interview. Egoraptor is certainly a known force here on Newgrounds and the other corners of the Internet. Here are some of his works below...

• Metal Gear Awesome
    Metal Gear Awesome by Egoraptor

Metal Gear is awesome is so is this movie.

Score
    4.41 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+
  • Gameoverse 1
    Gameoverse 1 by RubberNinja

Can Gobbles and Flappers save the Gameoverse?

Score
    4.32 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • 3rd Grade Transformers
    3rd Grade Transformers by Egoraptor

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen... By kids!!!

Score
    4.41 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Related Links
[ Interview with Kirbopher | Interview with Sexual-Lobster ]

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-09-30 07:34:21 Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Sykohyko
This Armenian descendant has brought a little taste of his culture to us in the form of animation. His movies are short and funny. However at times they can also be pretty dramatic and inspirational.

• The Liar
    The Liar by Sykohyko

part 1 of 3

Score
    4.14 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Neenja: Way Of The Harut
    Neenja: Way Of The Harut by Sykohyko

An Armenian Taxi driver finds out he is a lethal Ninja.

Score
    4.42 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Thought I'd Seen It All
    Thought I'd Seen It All by Sykohyko

A man on vacation witnesses a family like no other.

Score
    4.31 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Related Links
[ Interview with MasterAardvark | Interview with Manly-Chicken ]

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-10-07 11:41:24 Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with CosmicDeath
The master behind the Newgrounds Shop Wall, she is a brilliant artist that can be found in the Art Forum through her sketchbook as well as other places of interest on the Internet.

• Tribal Band
    Tribal Band by CosmicDeath

Black and red leather band with reverse applique tribal design.

Score
    4.034482759 / 5.00
    Type
    Other
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • NG_FBIpolux
    NG_FBIpolux by CosmicDeath

FBIpolux - portrait Created in PS CS2, using reference photograph. Didn't track how many hours I spent on it. >_< Hope you e...

Score
    4.423880597 / 5.00
    Type
    Fine Art
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Blue Brain (poster)
    Blue Brain (poster) by CosmicDeath

Created as part of a poster design. In the finished poster, the background as seen here was scrapped and text was added. Unf...

Score
    4.333333333 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-10-15 12:18:17 Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Wade Fulp
The man behind the scenes of Newgrounds, making sure everybody plays nice. He is Newgrounds Administrator... Wade Fulp.

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-11-19 07:01:07 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
For those wondering. No I'm not dead. I am thinking though of possibly bringing an end to The Interviewer. I feel that I have taken it as far as it can go. Don't worry it's not ending anytime soon, but I feel I will have to bring it to a close soon.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Emrox
The winner of the 2012 Newgrounds Annual Tournament of Animation, he is none other than Emrox. Congratulations to him on this victory!

• Cookies, deceit, and such
    Cookies, deceit, and such by Emrox

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

Score
    4.27 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • 60 Seconds of Awesome
    60 Seconds of Awesome by Emrox

Can you handle the awesome?

Score
    3.70 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Animals of the Metropolis
    Animals of the Metropolis by Emrox

sequel to battleship the movie

Score
    4.07 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Related Links
[ Interview with Dave Bruno | Interview with Adam Witt ]

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2013-01-02 18:57:33 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Back from quite a long hiatus. I am looking to end The Interviewer sooner than I was going to. I don't think I'm gonna go to 200 Interviews, I think we're gonna cap things off at 150. So with that being said there are only going to be 40 more interviews left before I bring The Interviewer to an end.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW
Interview with Tom Fulp #4
There is just one small difference with this interview. That is, I didn't do the interview. I didn't write the questions. The Members of Newgrounds wrote these questions for Tom, and he most happily answered them.

Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2013-01-04 23:32:10 Reply

At 1/2/13 06:57 PM, TheInterviewer wrote:
NEWS UPDATE
Back from quite a long hiatus. I am looking to end The Interviewer sooner than I was going to. I don't think I'm gonna go to 200 Interviews, I think we're gonna cap things off at 150. So with that being said there are only going to be 40 more interviews left before I bring The Interviewer to an end.

Really? I only just found this page and was gonna ask if you needed help with anything.
Well you still got around 40 left so let me know if you need any help. I'll do my best.

Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2013-02-13 12:24:06 Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with PsychoGoldfish
Web programer for Newgrounds. The mind behind the Newgrounds API and Newgrounds Chat systems. He has made a wide variety of tools for Newgrounds members to use as well as some cool games.

• Mini Putt
    Mini Putt by PsychoGoldfish

A Mini Golf Game

Score
    3.77 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Pico Roulette
    Pico Roulette by PsychoGoldfish

Remember Pico Vs Uberkids? It's back with online play and new characters!

Score
    3.65 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+
  • Alkie Kong 2
    Alkie Kong 2 by PsychoGoldfish

An intense action/puzzle platformer game with plenty of levels and boss battles.

Score
    4.07 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2013-02-27 04:44:20 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer will be resuming its updates for every Wednesday. So if you're a fan of The Interviewer, then you can expect a new interview for every single week.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Sabtastic
She is a brilliant artist here on Newgrounds and one of the first ones that caught my eye when the Art Portal was launched. Take a look at her works below.

• Myra In Her Study
    Myra In Her Study by Sabtastic

A personal project that I've had sitting in my 'to-do's' folder for the past couple months. Finally opened it up after work t...

Score
    4.600000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Fine Art
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Royal Flush
    Royal Flush by Sabtastic

Just some original character poops. Brad's takin' all yo moneys.

Score
    4.365853659 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • A Sabtastic Sketchbook
    A Sabtastic Sketchbook by Sabtastic

An Interactive Sketchbook with Everything from Anthro to Zelda.

Score
    4.19 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2013-03-06 08:02:09 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer is back for every Wednesday. Also Ryanson has decided to return to doing interviews. However only on certain basis, because he is wanting to do more things other than just The Interviewer, which I am open for.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with scriptwelder
From the man who brought you Deep Sleep and 400 Years, here is scriptwelder. He is certainly an interesting game maker, who makes games pretty much based off whatever tickles his fancy at the time.

• Gates of Logic
    Gates of Logic by scriptwelder

Some strange malfunctions began to occur in the System. Cadet Ping is sent to investigate

Score
    3.71 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Deep Sleep
    Deep Sleep by scriptwelder

Find a way out of this deadly nightmare dream!

Score
    4.29 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • 400 Years
    400 Years by scriptwelder

You have 400 years to stop a calamity

Score
    4.18 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Related Interviews
[ Interview with Evil-Dog | Interview with poxpower and Mockery | Interview with PuffballsUnited ]

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2013-03-13 09:54:04 Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Zombie-Pimp
A man known for his Pico Day entries, an anime influence, and a wonderful artist and animator in general. Check out this interview done with Zombie-Pimp.

• Uberkid's Revenge
    Uberkid's Revenge by Zombie-Pimp

Pico and Darnell must rescue Nene from the clutches of an extremely powerful uberkid!

Score
    4.18 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • House of 1000 Cats
    House of 1000 Cats by Zombie-Pimp

Heroes of NG assemble! These cats must be stopped!

Score
    4.35 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+
  • Cadaver
    Cadaver by Zombie-Pimp

A student must perform dissections on a cadaver

Score
    4.28 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2013-03-20 12:40:18 Reply

NEWS UPDATE
If you haven't already go check out The Interview Codex. It is an archive of all the interviews that The Interviewer has conducted with Newgrounds over the years. Also follow deathink and thank him for graciously making this for The Interviewer.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with WoodTick
A man who if you looked at two of his movies, you wouldn't be able to tell that they were made by the same person. An up and coming animator with a force to be reckoned with.

• Boredom in Mordor
    Boredom in Mordor by WoodTick

A fairly typical day in the life of the Dark Lord Sauron.

Score
    3.57 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • In Solitude
    In Solitude by WoodTick

A music-based series of short animations. Sort of a treatise on the idea of aloneness.

Score
    4.30 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping
    Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping by WoodTick

Nyan Cat bounces through a variety of musical and visual styles.

Score
    4.42 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone