00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrSkullium just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Killzone 2 Clan Barracks

21,495 Views | 376 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-24 18:11:22

At 8/24/09 03:42 PM, IrishGun wrote: How many points did you get when you left? :3

I got about 500. :3 :3

Damn, that must have been one long ass game on 2.5x day.

So when's the next clan match? I'm excited to get in on this one.

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-24 18:15:59

At 8/23/09 10:40 PM, TheThing wrote: I've gotten to the Radec Fight. I think I'm sitting on 400-600 deaths in my Elite Campaign, especially now.

Yeah I watched a walkthrough of that on YouTube, looks really tough to be honest.

Got 3 trophies of the single player campaign yesterday, Professional, Fragmerchant and Barrel of Death ^_^

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-24 18:26:21

At 8/24/09 06:11 PM, TheThing wrote:
At 8/24/09 03:42 PM, IrishGun wrote: How many points did you get when you left? :3

I got about 500. :3 :3
Damn, that must have been one long ass game on 2.5x day.

I missed 2.5x day. :(

At 8/24/09 06:15 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Got 3 trophies of the single player campaign yesterday, Professional, Fragmerchant

WTF HAX D:

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-24 18:33:01

At 8/24/09 06:26 PM, IrishGun wrote: WTF HAX D:

All with the help of a guide on YouTube. Look up a user called PringlesForAidan and search his page for a KZ2 Trophy Help playlist.

This is also the guy that made the walkthrough of the Elite Radec fight.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-25 00:20:26

At 8/24/09 06:15 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 8/23/09 10:40 PM, TheThing wrote: I've gotten to the Radec Fight. I think I'm sitting on 400-600 deaths in my Elite Campaign, especially now.
Yeah I watched a walkthrough of that on YouTube, looks really tough to be honest.

Got 3 trophies of the single player campaign yesterday, Professional, Fragmerchant and Barrel of Death ^_^

Where did you get Fragmerchant? I can't seem to get that one, and it's my only single player trophy that doesn't involve hacking the game.

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-25 07:21:46

At 8/25/09 12:20 AM, TheThing wrote:
At 8/24/09 06:15 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 8/23/09 10:40 PM, TheThing wrote:
Where did you get Fragmerchant? I can't seem to get that one, and it's my only single player trophy that doesn't involve hacking the game.

Nice one Stephen. :3
Fragmerchant was easy for me, I dunno why everyone complains about it. In the beginning of the Vektan Cruiser, go into the lift and wait until it stops. A Helghast Leech Pod will blow through the wall containing 5 Helghast soldiers. I remembere there being an autosave at this point, so just keep trying and trying to get all 5 as they come out with grenades. If you still can't do it, you can also run in amongst them and jihad yourself to get the trophy.

Good luck, AND BRING GREAT GLORY TO ALLAH. ALALALALALALALA

By the way, I have 100% of the Killzone 2 trophies, so feel free to message me if you need advice.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-25 18:09:00

TheThing : What Black-Ops said

got 2 more trophies earlier, Stick Around and Melonpopper.

Probably go for all the intel and helghast symbols tomorrow when I get back from the hospital

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-25 20:27:52

At 8/25/09 06:09 PM, ShadowWest wrote: TheThing : What Black-Ops said

got 2 more trophies earlier, Stick Around and Melonpopper.

Probably go for all the intel and helghast symbols tomorrow when I get back from the hospital

Best of luck with that, and good luck at the hospital too. I eventually found all the intel myself, which I was pleased about, but the emblems proved too hard and I eventually looked it up on Youtube. :(
In the end I found 27/32 symbols myself and all 20/20 intel documents before I cheated.

As for those who keep annoying us about Officer status, I've put up a news post on the clan board regarding it. Read it and do what it says before you even think of asking us again or you will be turned down.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-26 01:28:45

At 8/25/09 07:21 AM, Black-Ops wrote: Good luck, AND BRING GREAT GLORY TO ALLAH. ALALALALALALALA

I'll try that after I beat Radec. I'm not going through the courtyard fight again just for a bronze trophy.

By the way, I have 100% of the Killzone 2 trophies, so feel free to message me if you need advice.

No, all I need are the online trophies, of which I only need 3 more badges and a couple of ability uses on the new maps. But thanks for the offer.

Also, I'm not trying to avoid you on Killzone, although it may seem like it. I'm just trying to get a match or 2 in before my mom yells at me to finish my AP Gov summer work (which is due Friday) and my Eagle Scout stuff (which is due as soon as possible). It just so happens that you message me when my mom starts yelling.

We can also set a time a few days out and I can plan around it though.

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-26 07:09:03

We are now a hive of activity on here, which is great. That pringles guy will come in handy as I only have two thirds of the intel and symbols. And thanks for the fragmerchant tip Grant. I still don't have safari hunter though, I have no idea which enemy type I'm missing. Elite is so mean it would make a sadist cringe :(

And I need to get some serious points this week, as I want that commander rank. Also, for those of you that can't be arsed to read the news post on Killzone, you need to be at least a Brigade General (5000 points) before you can be considered for an officer position. And that doesn't mean just get the points really quickly, get your officer status and then hardly ever be on after that.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-26 17:26:27

hey guys, having an Infliximab drip run through your arm for 4 hours straight sucks. I completed the Crash Team Racing adventure mode 100% on my PSP, read 2 magazines and a newspaper AND IT STILL DIDN'T FINISH :(

anyways, I'm ok. got all the intel and helghast symbols from the first level. progress for the win :D

GCSE results tomorrow, wish me luck guys D:

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-27 08:40:48

At 8/26/09 07:09 AM, BobbaQ wrote: I still don't have safari hunter though, I have no idea which enemy type I'm missing.

The sniper. I know you're missing the sniper, because you don't know which one you're missing. I was the same way until I looked at a list of enemy types and realized that I didn't have the sniper. There's only 3 of them in the entire game (I believe), and they're in Sujvevial;kwajdfgoiweygtoiwehfoisdajflka shdfoia village (the desert one right before the train level).

Elite is so mean it would make a sadist cringe :(

Trust me, you think the first few levels are a kick in the balls, wait until later when you're fighting Radec. Hell, even simple parts that would have taken you 30 seconds on Hard are now 15 minute death fests. Just remember grenades are your friends, except when they're throw/kicked back at you.

And I need to get some serious points this week, as I want that commander rank.

Does anyone even have that yet?

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-27 09:31:15

At 8/27/09 08:40 AM, TheThing wrote:
At 8/26/09 07:09 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Elite is so mean it would make a sadist cringe :(
Trust me, you think the first few levels are a kick in the balls, wait until later when you're fighting Radec. Hell, even simple parts that would have taken you 30 seconds on Hard are now 15 minute death fests. Just remember grenades are your friends, except when they're throw/kicked back at you.

OH COME ON LADIES >:3
Knives play a big part in the Radec fight. Sweep from staircase to staircase, knifing the people on the ground floor and taking cover behind the big block when they start firing at you. Grab the sniper rifle early on so you're ready for the rocket guys. Use both and take cover appropriately. It gets easier after the ISA Intruder crashes through the window, then all you have to do is clean up what's left and then wipe out Radec. I find the shotgun works best here, switching to a Helghast rifle for when he isn't in your face.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-27 14:58:37

Got the fragmerchant trophy. I Jihad'd myself to make sure I got it in one go. Now for the safari hunter, I might just run through the game on recruit and melee everything in sight and get all the symbols and intel while I'm at it.

ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-28 12:41:39

Here's this weeks roster. In other news, we've achieved 32 wins and I'm just 2 trophies away from getting the platinum. There will most likely be some matches today so be online if you can. The more people that are on then the more matches we can play which means we'll rack up the wins a lot quicker.

Also, Obilisk, do well for the rest of this week and you'll get officer status as you are begining to shine. Remember the rest of you, if you want officer status you need to be at least a Brigade General (5000 points) and be playing fairly regularly. That is all.

Barracks Roster #11

Officers: BlackOps, Final2Legion, TheThing.

Appointments: None.

Promotions: For

Clan Members

Commander

BobbaQ - KillSwitch_Bob

General

Colonel

BlackOps - NGBlackOps

Major

Captain

Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Final2Legion - Unseen_Fury

Sergeant

DocSprite - DocSprite

Corporal

Hycran - Hycran
jtm17 - jtm17
IrishGun / Centurion-Ryan - Obilisk745
ShadowWest - ShadowWestNG
scetch00 - SketchyMidnight
TheThing - TheThingNG

Private

BlueFlameSkulls - BlueFlameSkulls
Dapper - JKDap
DarkRedFlame - DarkRedFlame
DarkSoldier - TheDark360
Fluffball - Kagamin_Hiragi
iatemexican - ToxPox
Jack - JackSawyer
TheAbysuss - TheAbysuss
TheUnknownVoice - theunknownvoice
Torkelson - Tork14
Trystlions - Trystlions
zazombehslaya - zazombehslaya
ZpLiNtEH - urbanzombehsl4y4

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-28 17:01:01

At 8/28/09 12:41 PM, BobbaQ wrote: Also, Obilisk, do well for the rest of this week and you'll get officer status as you are begining to shine.

Ohhh, I'm getting all in a fluster :o

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-28 17:30:38

Im third in command because im one sexy beast

PSN ID: Unseen_Fury Gamertag: Ungeshener Zorn STEAMID: Unseen Fury

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-29 08:35:42

At 8/28/09 05:30 PM, Final2Legion wrote: Im third in command because im one sexy beast

GET BACK IN YOUR CORNER >:(

Anyway, we had a great night last night. We racked up another 5 or so wins in the space of a few hours. Well done to all those that participated, you've done yourselves proud.

And jtm and BlackOps ganged up on me on Suljeva (you cheeky bastards). Also, I've rediscovered the art of playing endless bodycount games on Pyrrhus and getting 100+ points every time. God, I love sniping ^^

And OMG 10 pages, something that I started has become great success.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-31 05:40:36

So yeah, I got Valor Medal this week. :D

I don't think I'll be on as much this week, though. When you've played the same server with only 1 mode and 1 map every day for an entire week, you tend to get bored.

Anyways, I still love you guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-31 06:11:46

At 8/31/09 05:40 AM, IrishGun wrote: So yeah, I got Valor Medal this week. :D

I don't think I'll be on as much this week, though. When you've played the same server with only 1 mode and 1 map every day for an entire week, you tend to get bored.

Anyways, I still love you guys.

Then mix it up. Play games with all modes included, change map every so often and don't let boredom settle in. You're one of the really good guys, don't give up now! :(

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-31 10:14:18

At 8/31/09 06:11 AM, Black-Ops wrote: Then mix it up. Play games with all modes included, change map every so often and don't let boredom settle in.

That's what I always do, but I just feel like taking a break.

I think Body Count is absoloute shit, I just play it to rack up points.

You're one of the really good guys, don't give up now! :(

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-31 17:13:21

I apologise for the inactivity, gents. Had a pretty busy week, should be back to playing this tomorrow.

At 8/31/09 10:14 AM, IrishGun wrote: I think Body Count is absoloute shit

</3

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-09-01 23:47:37

At 8/31/09 10:14 AM, IrishGun wrote: That's what I always do, but I just feel like taking a break.

Sorry I've been on a break. I've just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum after 564946514651486 hours into it. It's such a good game, I don't know why you guys haven't tried it. It's like crystal meth and crack had a baby, only more addictive and good.

I hate just Body Count games. I love trying to hunt down a guy or plant a bomb or whatever; I think those add real strategy to having different classes. Do you go with the Saboteur and put a bunch of C4 around, the Tactician and get a spawn point up, engineer and build some bots, or just sit back and snipe anyone who's around the target?

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-09-02 09:32:49

I have a few things to announce. Firstly, we're now within touching distance of our next milestone of 50 wins. Our record is currently 47-39, which is pretty good going. I only just lost one yesterday, it was 3-3 and the other guy barely won his S&D by being sneaky. Overall though, things are going well.

Secondly I've now reached 50,000 points so I'm halfway to getting Commander, I've played 200 hours and I'm well on my way to getting top 1% this week. In other words, I'm simply awesome :P

And in future Grant, do your best to let me know if something comes up. And scetch, I'd like to know what you're going to do clan wise if you see this. Cheers.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-09-02 12:45:23

So a friend lent me KZ2. I am about finished with Campain then gotta go back and beat on Elite. I will hop on with ya guys if I see you on KZ. Bob your on the game every night so I will hop on Multi with you tonight if ya get on.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-09-02 12:56:58

At 9/1/09 11:47 PM, TheThing wrote:
At 8/31/09 10:14 AM, IrishGun wrote: That's what I always do, but I just feel like taking a break.
Batman: Arkham Asylum

I WANT YOOOOU BAAAAAAAD

COMPLICATED
X-RATED

I WANT YOU BAD BAD BAD BAD BAAAAAAD

I hate just Body Count games. I love trying to hunt down a guy or plant a bomb or whatever; I think those add real strategy to having different classes.

What I love doing is when some Assault whore tries to shoot me with a rocket, and I dodge it by ducking.

it makes me happy :3
Do you go with the Saboteur and put a bunch of C4 around, the Tactician and get a spawn point up, engineer and build some bots, or just sit back and snipe anyone who's around the target?

If it's Phyrrus, I always use either a Sabotuer/Assault combo, or a Medic/Assault combo.

If it's Radec's, I usually use Sabotuer/Medic or Medic/Sabotuer.

If it's anywhere else, I usually use either Medic/Tactician, or Sabotuer/Tactician.

And I'm horrible with the Scout. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-09-02 21:32:44

At 9/2/09 12:56 PM, IrishGun wrote:
Do you go with the Saboteur and put a bunch of C4 around, the Tactician and get a spawn point up, engineer and build some bots, or just sit back and snipe anyone who's around the target?
If it's Phyrrus, I always use either a Sabotuer/Assault combo, or a Medic/Assault combo.

I usually be the Sniper in Phyrrus, since it's one of the few good maps for sniping. But I'll be whatever I need to be if I have a gay team.

If it's Radec's, I usually use Sabotuer/Medic or Medic/Sabotuer.

Meh, I don't like Radec's so I try to avoid it. But when I do play, I like the Engineer or Saboteur.

If it's anywhere else, I usually use either Medic/Tactician, or Sabotuer/Tactician.

I like to focus on my Saboteur, since I need 2 more C4 ribbons for the medal, or I'll be the Scout if the map is suitable for snipers. Otherwise, I do what I got to do for the team, which means Assault on Capture the Flag, and Tactician and Saboteur on the bomb one

Shut up, I haven't played in a long time.

You're probably the only one in the entire game, since everyone plays the Scout.

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-09-02 21:50:52

At 9/2/09 12:56 PM, IrishGun wrote:

Scouts really fun to play during demolition games like on sulveja cliffside if your ISA attacking you can pick off helghast palyers that try to defuse explosives :)

PSN ID: Unseen_Fury Gamertag: Ungeshener Zorn STEAMID: Unseen Fury

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-09-03 05:26:46

I'll just leave this here.

Killzone 2 Clan Barracks

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-09-03 05:29:07

And this.

Killzone 2 Clan Barracks

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature