00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story

70,616 Views | 24 Replies

My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:43:08

Yes, I know what you're thinking; an NSFW story from a Boy Scout camp? That guy must have taken one right up the ass. Well, I can say that I didn't take a dick in the poopper, but I did have a sexual experience with one of the female counselors.

Also, before I get to the story, this is not safe for work, so if you have a little sibling or a co-worker around, don't continue.

Also, I'm responding to anything like "Boy Scouts are gay", because I dealt with the same shit in the Surgery On My Balls thread. (check sig for link; I'm too lazy to give it to you here).

Alright, as some of you know, and none of you care I was at Boy Scout camp at this place for the last week. I'm not going into detail about the week, because that's boring. and a waste of space, but I did have a good time, even before what went down, besides me letting up the final point in the camp's volleyball championship.

So, Friday morning, I'm done my merit badge classes, so I'm fooling around camp. I see one of the Scout Masters coming over to me, so I go grab my towel, shampoo and soap, because I figure they want me to do some work. The leader looks at my toiletries and says "Oh, you're going to take a shower. I'll find some one else to clean out the pavilion." In my head, I'm thinking "Fucking yes! I don't have to do any work", but I say, to make it look like I wanted to help out "Oh, alright. Maybe if the guy's not done by the time I'm back, I'll help him." The adult walked off, trying to get the first scout he finds to sweep the pavilion.

After skirting that close call, I take my time going to the showers, which were only a hundred yards or 2 away from the campsite. I stop by the lake, which was on the way, to watch all the kids in the BSA lifeguarding class and the kids in the other aquatic merit badge classes. I then continued my procrastination to the showers.

When I finally got there, I searched for a good shower. Most of the showers are shit, and every once in a while, you find shit in them. They all have either buttons, which are supposed to stay in for a 30 seconds or so, so you can wash yourself without figuring out how to keep the button down (but half don't stay down), and the other ones have a lever on the top, were you have to constantly hold down to let the water out.

So, after a quick inspection of the showers, I found a shitless, working button one. I got naked, and and threw my stuff down on the bench and the hooks in the shower's "vestibule", if you want to call it that.

Now a thing about camp. You are there for about 6 or 7 days in a very large sausage fest, and the girl counselors are usually ugly. Even still, most boys rank the female counselors. So your top 3 are usually the ones you would tap, even out of camp, but there are about 10 female counselors there, and you just kind of say, "that bitch is uglier than that one", and move on. But my the end of the week, your #8, 9 and 10 are starting to look pretty good, especially since you haven't jacked off since Sunday morning, maybe Saturday night.

Anyway, I'm in the shower, and I had just finished washing my hair (I will never, ever forget what was going on at the time) and I was about to get the soap, when she walked in. By accident or on purpose, I don't know, but my #1 walked in. There was a thin curtain that separated me and this girl, but I could pretty much tell it was my number 1.

To describe her is easy: very hot. Long, black hair, dark tan skin and wears boots (not the combat kind, but close). So I guess you could say she was a little punk, but whatever, she was the hottest girl in camp.

So I, being a virgin and not knowing what to do in this kind of situation, begin to cover myself up and say "Hey, this shower is taken!" She responded with a simple "I know", and brushed away the curtain.

At this time, I was getting a little hard, especially since the cold water had stopped flowing from the shower head. She removed her staff shirt to reveal her bra-less chest and her beautiful C-cups. "You like what you see?"

Nervous and confused, all I could do is nod. She grabbed me by the wrists, and made me feel her tits. There were firm. After a couple seconds of me feeling her tits, she let go, and instinct set in; I began to massage her boobs, making a little moan of pleasure escape her lips.

She then got on her knees, and started to suck my now ready-to-explode-from-all-the-blood-going-to-
it cock. It felt great. I'm not sure what it feels like from an amateur, but this felt like she was a pro at cock sucking. With in minutes I exploded in her mouth. After wiping the cum from her mouth, she got up, and said "I want you in me", and she began to remove her shorts, when we heard the sound of another scout opening the door to a shower. I quickly dried off, and got my clothes on and said "Kelly (her name), wait a couple minutes, then come out. Make it seem like you came in here after me."

"Alright. I'll meet you later today and give you my phone number, so we can finish this up after camp (because it was Friday)" I agreed, and went out with a huge smile on my face, that no matter what, I couldn't get rid of.

I never got her number, as she was stuck the rest of the day doing miscellaneous work, as was I, but I don't fucking care. I got head from the hottest counselor in the camp. Sadly, I knew I could share this with anyone in my troop, because if word leaked out, not only would I be banned from coming to that camp again, Kelly would get fired. Plus, who would believe me?

I don't care if you believe me or not, I know what happened is the truth, and it was the greatest experience I have ever had.

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:48:04

i want to go there now

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:49:03

At 7/15/07 09:48 PM, jjrmet wrote: i want to go there now

if there are some got girls i would, but since its boy scout, there are only transexuals

Click on sig pic!

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:51:25

At 7/15/07 09:43 PM, TheThing wrote: Yes, I know what you're thinking; an NSFW story from a Boy Scout camp? That guy must have taken one right up the ass.

That's exactly what I thought before I read this.

I need Monet, to buy DeGas to make my Van Gogh. I tried to Hale a cab but my Whistler didn't Turner 'round.

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:52:21

which camp did you go to?

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:53:17

At 7/15/07 09:51 PM, Winned wrote:
At 7/15/07 09:43 PM, TheThing wrote: Yes, I know what you're thinking; an NSFW story from a Boy Scout camp? That guy must have taken one right up the ass.
That's exactly what I thought before I read this.
At 7/15/07 09:51 PM, Strength wrote: I was expecting a gay story.

But O.K.

Sorry to let you guys down.

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:53:38

Damn I wish I was in the boy scouts.

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:54:08

I guess if there were all male counselers, someone would cry a sex scandal.

I love your idea of fiction.

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:54:35

And?

La dee da da da

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:56:41

At 7/15/07 09:51 PM, DarkRedFlame wrote: You live in Jersey? Lets meet up. Kthxsbi.

Why? And I've never heard of "South Plainsfield", so you probably don't live anywhere near me

At 7/15/07 09:49 PM, LegolasFIN wrote:
At 7/15/07 09:48 PM, jjrmet wrote: i want to go there now
if there are some got girls i would, but since its boy scout, there are only transexuals

I'm sure they're all women, they just find pleasure in working as a counselor at a Boy Scout camp. Obviously, some more than others.

At 7/15/07 09:53 PM, Smashedsmurf wrote: Damn I wish I was in the boy scouts.

Trust me, if this happened often, I wouldn't be making a story about it.

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 21:57:19

At 7/15/07 09:53 PM, Smashedsmurf wrote: Damn I wish I was in the boy scouts.

even if u would, this guy was lucky, theres 0.01% that that would happen!

Click on sig pic!

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 22:04:30

Needs more foreskin fucking.

DigDugz, fighting communism and idiocy since 1991.

Sig By ExtraTim.

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-15 22:19:26

That's bullshit, becuase you said you came in minutes... You would have came in about 30 seconds or so. Especially if you started with a boner and it was your 1st.

And It's bullshit becuase you said "you hadn't jacked off since saturday" Everyone rubs a few out durring the week, lol.

I'm in ur plane, killin ur snakes.

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-16 00:15:02

These NSFW stories have gone from Turn-Ons to Obvious Fakes to Retarded Sex Stories...

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-16 00:26:46

At 7/15/07 09:43 PM, TheThing wrote: I'm not sure what it feels like from an amateur, but this felt like she was a pro at cock sucking.

Just like your mother.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-16 00:31:52

I believe him... ungodly shit happens to the people that need it most... Thumbs up to you Thing.

Smoke bongs, sing songs. Lost at sea.

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-16 00:34:25

At 7/16/07 12:31 AM, liljimmy2 wrote: I believe him... ungodly shit happens to the people that need it most... Thumbs up to you Thing.

It`s fake, you know why ? Because when people actually do have sex, they feel lazy to write the story :D

And they wont put up remarks like "I squeezed her soft breasts"...

Once you get laid, you feel as if you are "above" writing about you having sex. You just know you did.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-16 00:38:04

At 7/16/07 12:34 AM, NeoSoviet wrote:
At 7/16/07 12:31 AM, liljimmy2 wrote: I believe him... ungodly shit happens to the people that need it most... Thumbs up to you Thing.
It`s fake, you know why ? Because when people actually do have sex, they feel lazy to write the story :D

Once you get laid, you feel as if you are "above" writing about you having sex. You just know you did.

I'lll take your word for it... not really so much as a full blown virgin but I've fooled around some.

Smoke bongs, sing songs. Lost at sea.

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-16 00:40:31

At 7/16/07 12:38 AM, liljimmy2 wrote:
I'lll take your word for it... not really so much as a full blown virgin but I've fooled around some.

What the fuck... did I gave you my word ?

Get the fuck ooooouuuuuuuuut

<3

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-16 00:40:51

You mean while you were getting head, Jason didn't stop by and rip the curtain then proceed to stab you and her?

BBS Signature

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-16 00:41:34

Well, shit, man. If this is true (an I hope it is) how old is this chick if she's a counselor and YOU'RE a boyscout?!?!? Sounds like some very fucked-up shit is going on there.

I mean, if she'd over 18 it's basically illegal.

But damn good for you, man. Damn good for you.

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-16 00:47:49

It's because you are the hottest guy on campus LOL.
Nice job on getting head man =P

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-17 22:00:13

At 7/15/07 10:19 PM, Purple-Slurpie wrote: That's bullshit, becuase you said you came in minutes... You would have came in about 30 seconds or so. Especially if you started with a boner and it was your 1st.

Fuck, I didn't time it. It felt so good, I wasn't sure how much time had passed. And I said "I came with in minutes", or that's what I meant.

And It's bullshit becuase you said "you hadn't jacked off since saturday" Everyone rubs a few out durring the week, lol.

Trust me, if the other guys in the troop found out I was jacking off in a 99% male camp, I'd be the joke of the camp.

At 7/16/07 12:34 AM, NeoSoviet wrote:

Thanks.

First off, I felt like sharing this amazing story with the BBS of NG because I was proud that I got head from one of the hottest counselors in the camp.

I wanted to add detail, to help you guys jerk off.

Once again, even though I feel pretty good about it, I don't feel like I reached a "higher plain" than the rest of you to not share my experiences with you.

At 7/16/07 12:40 AM, Complete wrote: You mean while you were getting head, Jason didn't stop by and rip the curtain then proceed to stab you and her?

I guess that was the guy who opened the other shower door. It kind of echoes in there, so I guess he thought it was another shower.

At 7/16/07 12:41 AM, RSQViper wrote: Well, shit, man. If this is true (an I hope it is) how old is this chick if she's a counselor and YOU'RE a boyscout?!?!? Sounds like some very fucked-up shit is going on there.

Meh, there are rumors that the counselors are banging each other in the boat house and other places, although I didn't think it was true until the moment Kelly came in. Remember, these guys and girls are there for 8 weeks, with only 1 day off a week, and 1 night off.

I mean, if she'd over 18 it's basically illegal.

As long as no one tells. ;D

Plus, I don't know her age, so she might be 17, or she might be 21. Who knows and who cares.

But damn good for you, man. Damn good for you.

Thank you, thank you.

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-17 22:04:27

Lol i wonder if the situation was reversed and it was you walking in on her? has anyone ever gotten away with that?

Response to My (nsfw) Boy Scout Camp Story 2007-07-17 22:06:57

At 7/16/07 12:40 AM, Complete wrote: You mean while you were getting head, Jason didn't stop by and rip the curtain then proceed to stab you and her?

I thought the same thing.

Bastard's not doing his job. >:(

"Let's kick this mothafucka's ass all over dream land!"

BBS Signature