00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Warson82 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Killzone 2 Clan Barracks

21,492 Views | 376 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-14 17:37:46

At 10/14/09 04:32 PM, ShadowWest wrote: I would play this game more, but I really do have to be honest, I just don't like it anymore. I find it too frustrating, and the only way you're ever going to get lots of kills, win matches and that is if you have a good connection. If you don't have a good connection, then lag will screw you over and over again. I have a good connection, but for whatever reason, it goes down the shitter whenever I play this game 90% of the time.

Nothing to do with your connection, it's the servers. Killzone used to have little lag, but now it can be atrocious in places. It's something we can only hope will improve.

I am going out to buy Uncharted 2 on Friday, I'll probably be playing that a lot.

I know there are lots of people wanting to play Uncharted 2, and I wouldn't ask unless I felt we could really do with extra manpower. So, I'm keeping you in the clan on the offchance that you have a change of heart, or we need you in an emergency. If you really want to leave, PM me.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-14 19:45:32

I'll be playing uncharted 2 a lot, but I'll still join a clan match if you need someone.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-15 13:23:48

At 10/14/09 11:08 AM, Black-Ops wrote: Here is our new, revised roster. As you can see, there's been quite a dramatic change.

Eh, I don't like Theunknownvoice anyway :P

Barracks Roster #16

Officers: Black-Ops, Final2Legion, Obilisk745

Promotions: Congratulations to Obilisk745 who has been promoted to Sergeant Major

That was unexpected :o

Also, Grant, sorry for not being able to help out last night.

If we're going to do tourneys at 11 o'clock then try to reach me on Fridays/Saturdays.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-16 06:10:03

At 10/15/09 01:23 PM, IrishGun wrote:
At 10/14/09 11:08 AM, Black-Ops wrote: Promotions: Congratulations to Obilisk745 who has been promoted to Sergeant Major
That was unexpected :o

I just felt you were due for a promotion. :3

Also, Grant, sorry for not being able to help out last night.

S'cool dude, we didn't lose anything so there's no problem. :)

If we're going to do tourneys at 11 o'clock then try to reach me on Fridays/Saturdays.

I'll bear that in mind, thanks.

I won a 1v1 tournament yesterday for 75 valor on Radec Academy, so we made a 40 valor profit from that. One of the clans in the tournament was Ilusion X Matar who by coincidence we are playing tonight. Me and Obi (IrishGun) are challenging Ilusion X Matar for 250 valor to a 2v2 on Blood Gracht. The game is on tonight at 9pm GMT, come and watch us kick ass. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-16 12:09:28

I wont be playing for a while, im currently residing at someone elses house for a week or so, im sorry but playing on an SD tv is 0% visibility, and the TV i would use is 14 inches big

im sorry for any incovinience caused, when i get home i will play killzone 2 much, much more!

I Hope you guys are victorius!

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-16 12:15:15

Sorry i havent been around to much guys Im busy with college and usually when i have time to play video games i play Heroes of Newerth or Sins of a solar empire on my PC or Uncharted 2/Street Fighter 4(tournaments) on PS3 ill try harder to make it to clan matches

PSN ID: Unseen_Fury Gamertag: Ungeshener Zorn STEAMID: Unseen Fury

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-16 16:43:14

At 10/16/09 12:09 PM, jtm17 wrote: I wont be playing for a while, im currently residing at someone elses house for a week or so, im sorry but playing on an SD tv is 0% visibility, and the TV i would use is 14 inches big

im sorry for any incovinience caused, when i get home i will play killzone 2 much, much more!

I Hope you guys are victorius!

Our mission was successful. The opposing force was destroyed.

WE HAVE DEALT OUR ENEMIES ANOTHER CRUSHING BLOW!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-16 16:45:48

At 10/16/09 04:43 PM, Black-Ops wrote: WE HAVE DEALT OUR ENEMIES ANOTHER CRUSHING BLOW!!!

KEEP FIGHTING IN THE GLORIOUS NAME OF OUR EMPEROR

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-17 14:50:33

I dont want this club to retire soon! i will play after MW2 but not much soon after, i will playing MW2 alot i have to admit and once a new game comes out on the 30th i will be playing that LOADS.

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-19 17:56:09

At 10/19/09 04:55 PM, Dapper wrote: Me and BlackOps played a 2 vs 2 Radec game. They got there asses kicked with a 6 - 1 on all missions. I played a lot better than I thought I would, didn't even think I would achieve much for game. Thank you BlackOps for going through the drills on where to go and what to do.

My pleasure. I was really impressed during that game, you did us proud kid. ;)

I need help on the map Blood Gracht as I'm super crap at it. Any tips to accomplish anything on it?

Well the best way to proceed would probably be another tactics talk, it's one of my strongest maps. I'll set up a room tomorrow. Let's try to get some of the other members in as well, as it saves me having to repeat these talks several times. All it takes is one decent tactics talk, after which you know exactly what to do as the game unfolds. Putting these tactics into practice is also important too, and I'll try to find a suitable tournament if there is one available. Good luck on the path to General!

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-20 09:54:17

So I had a few games on Pyrrhus last night after being away for a bit. I'm happy to report that my sniping skills havn't waned although I need to get used to being quicker with my aiming again.

There were some awesome headshots though which made me all fuzzy inside. It amazes me that some people still think it's safe to just stand there on a huge map like that and not expect to get flattened.

I won't be on until 10PM (UK time) tonight because I have Wushu. I'll be playing some Operation Flashpoint first as I'm one trophy away from the platinum. Do your best to be on and we'll have some fun :)

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-23 05:09:34

So me and Bob had a couple of clan games last night. Sadly we didn't win either of them. :(

It was a close call for both games. The first game was against French Legionary for 50 valor. It ended 2-3, we might have been able to draw but they got lucky 5 seconds toward the end of Body Count and tied it. It was a good game and they are good players, we ought to think of giving them a rematch sometime for a larger amount.

The second was against a clan called Desacration. They originally tried to challenge us for 3802 valor, but because we had no idea who these guys were, we changed it to 100. They were lagging quite badly, sometimes my revolver kill would take 3 or 4 seconds to register, and Bob sworn he had inflicted a headshot on one of the enemy team members. They won the first 4 rounds, after which we started tea bagging them every time we killed them. In Body Count they tried to jihad us by running towards us with a live grenade, and most of the time they failed, leaving them being humiliated by us. We dominated Capture & Hold, had double kills to them om Body Count and won our defending Assassination. Not content with the amount of valor they earned through lag, they had the cheek to call bullshit on us and wanted a rematch! Like you all probably would do, I told them to fuck off.

The matches haven't been uploaded to Killzone yet, I'll post some links to the matches if I remember to later. Bob will be doing the register tonight. In the meantime, keep fighting the good fight.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-24 18:18:36

At 10/24/09 07:44 AM, Dapper wrote:
At 10/23/09 05:09 AM, Black-Ops wrote: Stuff.
Unlucky, mate. Guerilla Games should introduce a system where whenever there's lag in a clan game, the game ends and does not count the score.

That would mean there'd be a lot of cancelled clan games. >_<

NOTICE FOR ALL MEMBERS: If you are asked to participate in a clan game, please join the lobby as soon as it is made available before doing ANYTHING else (finishing off a public match is OK as long as you know you'll make it in plenty of time). If you decide to go AFK to go to the bathroom, or have a snack etc. and the game starts without you, you will not be able to join and you will be letting your team mates down. If you are already in the lobby then at least you will be able to play later in the game if you are not there during the start.

Also, if you are in a tactics talk with me prior to a clan match, then please go straight to the clan game as soon as the tactics talk ends.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-24 18:18:36

At 10/24/09 07:44 AM, Dapper wrote:
At 10/23/09 05:09 AM, Black-Ops wrote: Stuff.
Unlucky, mate. Guerilla Games should introduce a system where whenever there's lag in a clan game, the game ends and does not count the score.

That would mean there'd be a lot of cancelled clan games. >_<

NOTICE FOR ALL MEMBERS: If you are asked to participate in a clan game, please join the lobby as soon as it is made available before doing ANYTHING else (finishing off a public match is OK as long as you know you'll make it in plenty of time). If you decide to go AFK to go to the bathroom, or have a snack etc. and the game starts without you, you will not be able to join and you will be letting your team mates down. If you are already in the lobby then at least you will be able to play later in the game if you are not there during the start.

Also, if you are in a tactics talk with me prior to a clan match, then please go straight to the clan game as soon as the tactics talk ends.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-24 19:13:28

At 10/24/09 06:18 PM, Black-Ops wrote: stuff

I'm always in the room on time, I wouldn't let you down.

HEY GUYS IM GONNA OWN Y-*disconnected*

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-26 17:11:07

kill zone sux cos halo 3 is better and u noe it is cos u noe y

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-26 18:48:28

At 10/26/09 05:11 PM, donny1997 wrote: kill zone sux cos halo 3 is better and u noe it is cos u noe y

Fuck off, troll.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-27 13:27:19

Now now children, morons must be shunned and not entertained.

Just wanted to congratulate Bobba who FINALLY got his 1% honours badge on Sunday, so well done Bob! ^__^

We had some difficulty trying to join clan games and tournaments yesterday. I will try to find us some suitable games tonight. Bob is a little late with his roster, so please help pester him into making it for me next time you see him.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-10-31 08:50:26

At 10/26/09 05:11 PM, donny1997 wrote: kill zone sux cos halo 3 is better and u noe it is cos u noe y

You are 12. You need to learn some grammar and spelling, and stop thinking that the world revolves around your stupid-ass opinions.

Sig made by SuspiciousPenguin

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-01 14:06:23

Can I join the clan? I'll send you a PM.

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-01 15:47:09

At 10/31/09 08:50 AM, Darth-Zanuha wrote:
You are 12. You need to learn some grammar and spelling, and stop thinking that the world revolves around your stupid-ass opinions.

...do you even have Killzone 2, or do you have a habit of jumping into threads unrelated to your interests and insult random users? We know he's a twat, just ignore him or PM him and don't take your shit here.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-02 10:02:59

If you don't already know I'd like to announce I now have the platinum. Take that Radec, you shit. I might be on tonight but don't hold your breath as I has Tekken 6 now and it's so awesome and doesn't afraid of anything.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-03 14:34:15

At 11/2/09 01:24 PM, Dapper wrote: So... BlackOps, I'm actually worried about the future of this clan, and I'm sure other [NewG] clans are. The reason I'm worrried is because Modern Warfare 2 is coming out and the clan will most likely be defunct for a few months.

Ah yes, I remember mentioning this a while back.

Didn't you pre-order Modern Warfare 2 as well? I predict that the Newgrounds PS3 community will still be together, it'll just be that we're playing a different game to Killzone 2, kicking various exotic asses across the globe. Don't be disheartened gentlemen, I'll see you all on the front lines with Commander Bob. ;)

My advice to all members of the clan:
IF YOU'RE BORED WITH MW2 - I URGE YOU TO HELP OUT YOUR CLAN.

...plz?

Your enthusiasm is commendable Sergeant. Our valor is going to stay put however, so we can always pick the clan back up later on. If not...then we did pretty well for ourselves, I think.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-05 10:07:53

I'm pretty much repeating what Grant said but here goes. We're still awesome, and our massive haul of valor is proof of that. There will definitely be a drop in activity because of MW2 but we'll still join up for matches. You could be called upon any time by me or the General to do your duty and catch some bullets for us. Also, I need to get the last rank before I get that wretched MW2.

Peace and love, you horrible lot ;)

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-05 14:56:10

Black-ops, what happened yesterday? How come the tournament got cancelled? I've levelled up, BTW and Tactician is epic. PM me if something's going on.

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-06 10:21:00

At 11/5/09 02:59 PM, Dapper wrote: Oh, no. Not after what you did. I trusted you not to screw this thing up, and what you did does not deserve to be mentioned here.

Great job, Yamegada. You've got the best reputation in the whole clan. If you do anything like that in a Clan match, your screwed.

BlackOps, you know what I'm on about.

I trust that he won't try to do anything like that in a clan match, he'll quickly find himself without a clan if he does though.

I've confirmed that the store I'm getting Modern Warfare 2 from will have the game in stock tomorrow at 11am. I had thoughts that this could be my last night and would have bid you all an emotional farewell...but if you're still fighting, then you can bet your bollocks that I'll be fighting along beside you. Tonight I'll be on Killzone 2, and I want everyone online involved in something.

ESPECIALLY YOU BOB

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-06 17:29:43

So who's this Yamegada asswipe?

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-09 07:23:58

At 11/6/09 05:29 PM, IrishGun wrote: So who's this Yamegada asswipe?

Beats me, some n00b or something (jk). My copy MW2 is coming tomorrow, and so will I when I open the packaging.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-18 07:21:36

I'm declaring this establishment closed for a short while (another week at least because of MW2). It was fun guys, hopefully we'll play again soon.

OR ELSE...

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-11-18 17:26:55

If this thread's going to die, I want it to go out like this:

Killzone 2 Clan Barracks

BBS Signature