00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CopyriteMania just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Killzone 2 Clan Barracks

21,488 Views | 376 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-07-23 09:50:01

I promise to post the roster tomorrow, honest.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-07-26 11:52:52

Just got General! ^_^ What does everybody think the best sniping stage is?

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-07-26 19:30:03

Just picked up the game again.

What the fuck is up with the aiming? I swear it got worse. There is like a little skip when you zoom in and turn, and then it's really loose while shooting at someone.

And grenade tossing takes at least 2-3 seconds to just break off the pin!

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-07-29 07:01:23

I'm temporarily involved with another clan on Killzone 2 using my main account, NGBlackOps. However, I am training up a reserve account named Black-Current, which will then become the non-NG account, and I'll be back in Newgrounds once more. Not abandoning you guys, we can still play and stuff, just fancied more opportunities of being able to play as a team, WHICH WE SADLY LACK BECAUSE WE HAVE AT MAX 3 PEOPLE AT ANY ONE TIME.

Make me your incentive to keep playing Killzone 2, and I will be all yours again. <3

Oh, and add Black-Current pls.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-07-29 18:57:47

At 7/29/09 07:01 AM, Black-Ops wrote: I'm temporarily involved with another clan on Killzone 2 using my main account, NGBlackOps.

I wondered where you disappeared to!

we can still play and stuff, just fancied more opportunities of being able to play as a team, WHICH WE SADLY LACK BECAUSE WE HAVE AT MAX 3 PEOPLE AT ANY ONE TIME.

well I could play with you guys whenever, but I'm like sort of crap at this game. ask Unseen_Fury :(

Make me your incentive to keep playing Killzone 2, and I will be all yours again. <3

but.. but... my incentive is to keep playing to improve and eventually achieve the rank of General D:

Oh, and add Black-Current pls.

will do next i go on :3

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-07-31 20:10:41

So...I'm in.
lol

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-08 07:02:03

At 8/6/09 12:32 AM, DarkRedFlame wrote: I guess I'll join this clan, I need NG members to play with.

Hello, I sent you an invite :)

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-12 05:18:21

At 7/26/09 11:52 AM, DocSprite wrote: Just got General! ^_^ What does everybody think the best sniping stage is?

Pyhruss Rise or whatever it's called, it's even more fun when you're playing a bunch of noobs and they just stand there out in the open, bewildered by their surroundings. And then their head flys off and they're considerably dead.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-16 21:18:12

I won a clan match.

Yay for me.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-18 06:45:10

Gentlemen, last night we reached 25 victories in clan games. This means that we've been gifted with 10,000 valor and another shiny medal. Well done to everyone who has been participating. Now that we're going up I'm going to (definitely) be here every day. AND I'll start doing the weekly roster again. Our next target is 50 wins, which will give us 100,000 valor. So lets keep it up!

*EPIC BATTLE CRY*

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-21 09:00:08

Now that the clan is being a clan and starting to do well (11,110 valor and counting), I thought it would be a good idea to start doing the roster again. I think everyone is on here but if you're not then yell at me via a PM and not here.

Barracks Roster #10

Officers: BlackOps, TheThing, Final2Legion

Appointments: BlackOps and Final2Legion have recieved officer status. Because of inactivity, some of you have had your officer status removed. If you're not active enough, then it's pointless in you being an officer. If you see this TheThing, you're hanging on to your officer status by the skin of your teeth.

Promotions: For all his hard work, BlackOps is promoted to Colonel. This is quite a leap but he's bloody well earnt it. The rest of you have either been promoted or demoted depending on how active you've been since I did the last roster. If you want promotions then be more active here and on the game, it's not rocket science.

Clan Members

Commander

BobbaQ - KillSwitch_Bob

General

Colonel

BlackOps - NGBlackOps

Major

Captain

Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Final2Legion - Unseen_Fury

Sergeant

DocSprite - DocSprite

Corporal

Hycran - Hycran
jtm17 - jtm17
IrishGun - Obilisk745
ShadowWest - ShadowWestNG
scetch00 - SketchyMidnight
TheThing - TheThingNG

Private

BlueFlameSkulls - BlueFlameSkulls
Dapper - JKDap
DarkRedFlame - DarkRedFlame
DarkSoldier - TheDark360
iatemexican - ToxPox
Jack - JackSawyer
TheAbysuss - TheAbysuss
TheUnknownVoice - theunknownvoice
Torkelson - Tork14
Trystlions - Trystlions
zazombehslaya - zazombehslaya
ZpLiNtEH - urbanzombehsl4y4

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-21 19:05:23

At 8/21/09 09:00 AM, BobbaQ wrote: serious business

I got promoted?! Thank you good sir <3

and I'm really into this game now. took me a while to get used to it and all, but it's really kickass. to me, it's one of those games which you have to play more to enjoy more

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-21 19:35:17

Sweetness we are getting more active now and can start doing 5vs5 and 6vs6 games! :)

PSN ID: Unseen_Fury Gamertag: Ungeshener Zorn STEAMID: Unseen Fury

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-21 22:59:40

Damn, I didn't realize that the clan became active again. I'm fresh off a week of vacation, so I'm trying to get my shit together, and that'll happen for the next few days. But after that, expect me to be on more often.

If you're on the roster, but not on my friends list, just send me a friend request saying something along the lines of "I'm from the ng kz2 clan".

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-21 23:06:41

I'll pick this shit up again tomorr, set me up for some 2v2 with Doc or some 1v1's.

I have company over too so make it fast.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-22 11:08:15

At 8/21/09 09:00 AM, BobbaQ wrote:
Sergeant

DocSprite - DocSprite

Movin' on up! And sorry guys, I won't be able to play this weekend. I'll pick back on up Sunday night.

Also, who thinks that the reward for the melee badge should be unlocking the knife? I remember playing Warzone for the first time and thinking, "where the hell is my M9?"

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-22 14:47:02

At 8/22/09 11:08 AM, DocSprite wrote:
At 8/21/09 09:00 AM, BobbaQ wrote:
Sergeant

DocSprite - DocSprite
Movin' on up! And sorry guys, I won't be able to play this weekend. I'll pick back on up Sunday night.

Also, who thinks that the reward for the melee badge should be unlocking the knife? I remember playing Warzone for the first time and thinking, "where the hell is my M9?"

Congrats!

Unlocking the knife is a nice idea, but the melee attack can take out most enemies in 2 hits, so what purpose would it serve? You couldn't make it a one hit kill because that would be unfair, so it's hard to imagine what tweaks you could make to it.

Speaking of melees, has anyone noticed it's harder to kill people with it? Sometimes after I strike them once it takes a while for me to hit them again, which is enough time for them to shoot me in the head. I don't know if this is a gameplay tweak, my L1 button sticking or whether my hands suck, all I know is that it can be very infuriating.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-23 06:48:36

Well we had a few clan matches last night. We won 3 and then we got mullered 7-0 in another one. The clan that beat us was very good though. We'll have to improve on our teamwork and tactics if we want to do better, myself included. I probably won't be playing much today as one of my other friends has agreed to help me with Resi 5. Later comrades.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-23 13:40:28

And then I won a tournament and helped the clan break even. We now have a win/loss ratio of 30/30.

Hooray for me! Hooray for Black-Ops!

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-23 14:35:25

KZ2 Elite is impossible for me.
Online is awesome. Saboteur = Disguise class right?
Since I got Scout class, I'm more of a behind enemy lines, sniping while invisible guy.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-23 14:54:51

At 8/23/09 02:35 PM, scetch00 wrote: KZ2 Elite is impossible for me.
Since I got Scout class, I'm more of a behind enemy lines, sniping while invisible guy.

until you get shotgunned by some engineer faggot

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-23 18:22:55

just completed the first 2 levels of the campaign on Elite. Stuck on the part of the 3rd mission where you, Rico and Natko are stuck in this crappy little area and you have to take out wave after wave of Helghast >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-23 19:33:58

At 8/23/09 02:54 PM, Final2Legion wrote:

I thought you told me you had beaten Elite mode before Sketchy.

Hey...

>:(

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-23 19:39:20

At 8/23/09 07:33 PM, Black-Ops wrote:

Hey...

just kidding love you blackops <3

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-23 20:12:27

That was MONTHS ago. I have no idea how I'm to beat this now. They die in 32 hits, I die in 2 hits and the Helghast spam grenades.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-23 22:40:23

At 8/23/09 06:22 PM, ShadowWest wrote: just completed the first 2 levels of the campaign on Elite. Stuck on the part of the 3rd mission where you, Rico and Natko are stuck in this crappy little area and you have to take out wave after wave of Helghast >:(

I've gotten to the Radec Fight. I think I'm sitting on 400-600 deaths in my Elite Campaign, especially now. I get to the balcony and the game takes a shit on me.

I haven't played the single player in a while; it's too frustrating. Online is boss though.

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-24 08:18:47

At 8/23/09 07:39 PM, Final2Legion wrote:

Hey...

just kidding love you blackops <3

Awww. <3

At 8/23/09 08:12 PM, scetch00 wrote:
That was MONTHS ago. I have no idea how I'm to beat this now. They die in 32 hits, I die in 2 hits and the Helghast spam grenades.

It's been a while since I've played it as well, all I can offer is general advice. Use as much cover as you can, and try to take them on one by one rather than hitting a whole group at once. And remember, knives are awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-24 11:24:59

sup guiz

Just popping in to let you know that I got Valor Award 1 in under 2 days, and I feel special :3

and that I played better than Bob and Grant <3

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-24 12:53:19

At 8/24/09 11:24 AM, IrishGun wrote: sup guiz

Just popping in to let you know that I got Valor Award 1 in under 2 days, and I feel special :3

Yeah yeah, only for a couple of Body Count rounds. Don't get cocky.

BBS Signature

Response to Killzone 2 Clan Barracks 2009-08-24 15:42:53

At 8/24/09 12:53 PM, Black-Ops wrote:
At 8/24/09 11:24 AM, IrishGun wrote: sup guiz

Yeah yeah, only for a couple of Body Count rounds. Don't get cocky.

How many points did you get when you left? :3

I got about 500. :3 :3

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature