Reviews for "Heavy area music"

Very cool man

I love this song, it's so badass! Sometimes I watch 1000 Cats just to here this song (plus I like that flash too).
Really great stuff :)

:D Glad you like it!
thanks dude!

hahaha

i clicked and i was like OMG SO FAMILIAR.
Then I looked to the left and I saw 41st reality. I love that game I used to play it like every day. Great song.

Liau responds:

:D Glad you like it! thanks!

Excellent!

I'm definitely using this sound for my flash game menu..
It sounds epic and smooth

Liau responds:

send a link when you're done! Thanks!

*generic good job title here*

Great work, makes me feel like I'm playing Metal Slug or something like that. I'd say, use it in a game on the last level.

hes right

OCTOQUAZA is very right becuase its like playing meatll gear solid or meatl slug and u should make a meatl slug game with like alot of heli copters so it hakes it hard and alot o zombies and make it "meatl slug:operation zombie rampage"