Reviews for "Heavy area music"

videogame worhty man

10/10, 100% videogame worthy as stated above it should be in super mario 64 ds for when you go against bowser. keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Hopefully I will get all my instruments and samples set up again so I can make some more :P

cool!!

hey thats song was pretty god hey no problemif i use this song un one of i videos un youtube? this song hears so f$" great so i can use this song?

Liau responds:

sure! just give me a link and put one to here so people can find the track :D
glad you like it!

awesome.

sombody should put this in a doom remake, keep up the good work

Liau responds:

Thanks! would love to see that!

Simply awesome!!!

1 can only find 1 defect to this song, to high freqs, needs some lower ones, but, the total awesomness of this song makes me forget about it :) this is one of the greatest songs on NG, btw, the flash house of 1 k cats just made it look a lot cooler, the flash wouldn't have make it in the annual best movie award nominees without this song ;)

Liau responds:

Haha thanks :D but I think the flash itself was awesome in its own right! :P I see what you mean about the lo freq too :P oh well ^^

TOTALY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would go great with DOOM