Reviews for "Heavy area music"

NICE!

this goes perfectly with my "Lost" game. i'm not saying it's lost, that's just the name. GREAT WORK!!!

:D glad you like it!

Dude...

This is sweet! I really enjoy it! It's got a rock 8-bit mix to it and it does an unbelievable job combining them! Great job!

Liau responds:

Glad you like it! I enjoyed making it alot!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PWNAGE AWESOME MAN

thanks!

Cool

I agree with you that it sounds like a cave/base/ creepy place
Its an awesome song and I think it would go great in the next resident evil movie

^^ glad you like it!
Thanks!

oh man!!

this kinda stuff is what ppl love to hear in flash's and shit...you gotta tell me the notes for it cause i wanna learn it so bad!!! :P

Liau responds:

^^ Glad you like it mr tits!
I cant help you out with the notes I'm affraid... I accidently wrote over the composition on my pc... so you're gunna have to go by ear :(
Good luck!