Reviews for "The Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration 2020"

I hope someone animates the Jack Serious/Thunder Riders sketch or part of it haha. After half a year of work, and finally having all this for my next voice demo, I'm excited it's finally out! Can't wait to be a part of the next one, good job everyone!

VoicesByCorey responds:

I seriously hope Thunder Riders gets an animation! It’s one of my faves for sure! Thanks for being a part of this Johnny, you were a huge component of it! :D

This is superb! I used to voice act once, and listening to this recalls some great memories of how AWESOME and FUN it is to do voice acting! Awesome job, talented actors, writers, editors, and producers!

Sir-Jeffers responds:

its been fantastic all around, The talent in this has been incredible!

JoshDytonVO responds:

Glad you liked it and it brought back some of those happy memories. VA is so fun you should get back to it.

VoicesByCorey responds:

There’s no better time to get back into voice acting! :D I’m so glad this collab brought back some great memories for you! If you’re inclined, feel free to reach out to me about joining the next one! We’re looking to bring on new voice actors! :) Thank you for your support!!!

Im happy about that. Voice actors on newgrounds need more recination because they need to have all the time their voice for every action that the character does. I never really was a fan of voice actors but i still appreciate them as they are still a part of this amazing community

VoicesByCorey responds:

We agree too! That’s why we put this together so the voice actors of Newgrounds can get the recognition they deserve! There’s so many talented VAs here and their voices need to be heard! Thank you for listening!

Why did the kung fu pnada the musical have to get canceled

VoicesByCorey responds:

IT’S WHAT?!?! THOSE BASTARDS!

Can't wait for COVID to be over so we can get a Simpletons Reunion World Tour