Reviews for "The Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration 2020"

I have a personal preference and bias for the things that I wrote. ;) It was nice to hear them all acted out. It was a nice way to see which of my ideas ended up being funny and which ones ended up being meh.

I think the strong points of the collab included the game boy skit, ASMR, the Italian sob, the only fans, Yugioh, the date, and basically anything that Senny voiced in.

Some skits were a bit weaker than others, but there was an amazing variety of voices at all skill levels and quality. It was nice working with such a variety of people with different experiences and talents. I hope everyone has made key contacts and connections that will help them reach their goals.

I already have more ideas and will most likely start writing over winter break.

Sir-Jeffers responds:

Im ALWAYS down to voice more Joey Wheeler! So if you get something along those lines im 110% on board haha. you did fantastic Fro, really, Job well done mate!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Fro, if it wasn’t for you, we probably would of had like five skits for this collab lol! XD Thank you for being a huge contributor with your writing and hopping in the booth with me to tell me how dumb my voice sounds lol! XD I can’t wait to see what you put together for the next iteration! :D

NickSenny responds:

Thank you for the kind words Fro, but any skit is nothing without solid writing from you! So I appreciate your help. You also NAILED it in “In the Booth.” What a dumb, stupid, IDIOT.

you guys are very good :3

JoshDytonVO responds:

Thank you so much!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Thank you so much! We have a vert talented group all around on this collab! Thank you for listening!

l love newgrounds

VoicesByCorey responds:

We love Newgrounds also! :D Thanks for listening!!

This is the greatest VA collaboration of all time.

VoicesByCorey responds:

That's a very bold statement, but we would agree with you on that ;) Thank you for listening and showing your support! :D

JoshDytonVO responds:

Hell yeahhhh

Damn this ended up being an hour and half long! Everything sounds p good family.