Reviews for "The Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration 2020"

I have a personal preference and bias for the things that I wrote. ;) It was nice to hear them all acted out. It was a nice way to see which of my ideas ended up being funny and which ones ended up being meh.

I think the strong points of the collab included the game boy skit, ASMR, the Italian sob, the only fans, Yugioh, the date, and basically anything that Senny voiced in.

Some skits were a bit weaker than others, but there was an amazing variety of voices at all skill levels and quality. It was nice working with such a variety of people with different experiences and talents. I hope everyone has made key contacts and connections that will help them reach their goals.

I already have more ideas and will most likely start writing over winter break.

Sir-Jeffers responds:

Im ALWAYS down to voice more Joey Wheeler! So if you get something along those lines im 110% on board haha. you did fantastic Fro, really, Job well done mate!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Fro, if it wasn’t for you, we probably would of had like five skits for this collab lol! XD Thank you for being a huge contributor with your writing and hopping in the booth with me to tell me how dumb my voice sounds lol! XD I can’t wait to see what you put together for the next iteration! :D

NickSenny responds:

Thank you for the kind words Fro, but any skit is nothing without solid writing from you! So I appreciate your help. You also NAILED it in “In the Booth.” What a dumb, stupid, IDIOT.

Omg, this is so awesome!

Jacob responds:

no u

VoicesByCorey responds:

no u! Thanks for being a part of this Snuggs! Simp is definitely a bright spot for the collab! :D

2020 has been a really weird year but newgrounds is always home no matter how fucked up life is. amazing collab

JoshDytonVO responds:

You're god damn right!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Amen to that! LONG LIVE NEWGROUNDS! :D Thank you for listening and showing your support!

Donuts are mentioned here...
100/10.
Okay but for real though, great job! All the voice actors did pretty well! This was clearly made with love.

Fro responds:

Looks like we found the culprit taking two donuts.

VoicesByCorey responds:

CAPTAIN! The perp has admitted his faults! XD This collab was definitely made with love and we’re glad you enjoyed it, and the donuts! Thank you for your support :)

Wow it is great, I loved it!!! And HOW MANY PEOPLE DID COLLAB!

VoicesByCorey responds:

We had over 30 participants in the collab! It’s a great group of people who are extremely talented! I’m glad you liked the collab LeChapeau, thank you for listening!