Reviews for "The Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration 2020"

Loved taking part in this. Met alot of great tallent and people. All the hard work everyone put in really shows in this and I'm excited to work on future projects with everyone if the chance ever arises. LOVE YOU ALL!

Sir-Jeffers responds:

Im always free for a collaboration! My DMs are forever open :D

VoicesByCorey responds:

You already know how I feel about you being a part of this big dog. Love ya! :D

I LOVE ALL THE WORK WE DID, GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE AND I'LL DEFINITELY LOOK FORWARD TO JOINING THE NEXT COLLAB. EVEN THE ONES I DIDN'T WORK ON I STILL APPRECIATE :)

VoicesByCorey responds:

I’m glad we were able to bring The Joke Book to life! :D Thank you for being a part of it Floppy! Hopefully we get more from you for the next one!

I am so blown away by how much work was put in by these crazy talented people! The audio production, the editing, the performances, the different variety of skits involved! So honored and proud to have been a part of this.

Shoutout to Rebel-AmongRebels for writing The Last Question! It turned out great, and the production was awesome, thanks Corey!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Thank you so much for being a part of this Jone! Your performance in The Last Question was fantastic! We’ll need to get you in more skits for the next one!

A stunning collection! happy to see it finished and put out there, everyone should be proud!

VoicesByCorey responds:

I’m definitely proud of everyone who was a part of it! Thank you for jumping aboard for The Joke Book, Sam! Definitely need to get you on more skits for the next one! :D

man, im listening this and i am truly believing the voice acting in the scene im projecting in my mind, nice job.

pd: btw, dont listen to that dobredork, he only does 0 and 5 reviews, he doesnt really have a base for review xd, see yall.

Fro responds:

A testament to how well the voice actors did if you could visualize the scenes!

VoicesByCorey responds:

That’s one of the things we try to do as voice actors, bring a scene to life with our voices! Thank you for listening and showing your support :) I’m glad you enjoyed it!