Reviews for "The Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration 2020"

I really hope some people make some animation of our work that we have done. It would be a lot of fun to see it come to fruition. Thanks again for allowing us to join this collaboration

I written for the will of doctor D and voice acted in it. I also did the voice for the New Yorker in the joke book

VoicesByCorey responds:

I really hope so too Cole! I would love to see The Joke Book made into one! Hearing you go off as Darren at the end is hilarious! Seeing that animated would be hysterical! Thank you for being a part of this man!

This is so fantastic haha, It was great to be a part of it!

I wanna do more Joey voices haha!

Fantastic work all around, the producers did a great job and everyone really made this come to life. Job well done all around!

VoicesByCorey responds:

We could seriously do a full on Joey skit for the next one, Jeff! You were so great in Duel and I’m Your OnlyFan! Thank you so much for being a part of it buddy!

Sir-Jeffers responds:

Anytime Corey! I would have loved to have done more. But you know how schedules get when working two jobs haha. But message me whenever and im on board

Ey great job folks! Wow, what a project!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Thank you Gianni! Would love to have you on the next one if you’re inclined! :D

Really good! Sounds like an actual movie script in perfect action!

VoicesByCorey responds:

I couldn’t agree more Aakase! The scripts were awesome, the voice acting was tremendous and the production was astounding! Everything compiled together just brought these skits to life! We wanted to show how important the audio side is everything!

I liked it, if there's gonna be anymore, I'd like that too.

VoicesByCorey responds:

There will definitely be more Dadush! If you want to help out with some music for the skits feel free to reach out!