Reviews for "The Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration 2020"

Coolest people ever, would make cookies for all of them, 10/10 stars

And we all know Seven makes the best cookies! 😁

Sir-Jeffers responds:

Id love cookies!

JoshDytonVO responds:

OOOOO can I have 2?

JohnnyGuy responds:

I love the cards you sent me over the holidays.

Spadezer responds:

COOOOKKKIIIEEEEEESSSS!

This is superb! I used to voice act once, and listening to this recalls some great memories of how AWESOME and FUN it is to do voice acting! Awesome job, talented actors, writers, editors, and producers!

Sir-Jeffers responds:

its been fantastic all around, The talent in this has been incredible!

JoshDytonVO responds:

Glad you liked it and it brought back some of those happy memories. VA is so fun you should get back to it.

VoicesByCorey responds:

There’s no better time to get back into voice acting! :D I’m so glad this collab brought back some great memories for you! If you’re inclined, feel free to reach out to me about joining the next one! We’re looking to bring on new voice actors! :) Thank you for your support!!!

very good collab video but that part with the asmr mortgage was reall weird not a very epic part :(

NickSenny responds:

I really think that pesky fly sabotaged that epic person’s otherwise flawless ASMR video

VoicesByCorey responds:

I agree with Nick, it was those damn flies that ruined everything!!!

Glad we got you to voice in the skit Oddlem, you and the rest of the cast in that skit brought a different style of comedy I wasn’t expecting and it’s easily a favorite of mine! Hopefully we can get you to come aboard for the next one!

Fantastic job everyone!! Great voice acting AND great production value. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this project. I hope this helps you prove how much skill and work it takes to be a good voice actor and brings attention to your field!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen and recognize the hard work that went into this! We truly worked hard on this and we’re glad that the production value is being noticed! We appreciate your support! :)

bro how can i hear this in my sleep its like 1:30:00

Fro responds:

Bro! Your profile says your like 8 years old? Just listen to it while you're supposed to be in your zoom class. Show your teacher and classmates, they'll love it. Don't tell your parents.