Reviews for "FFX Tribute"

KICK ARSE!!

This thing is awesome! Poor Kihmari. Being killed by a bomb? Tidus in 'Indiana Jones'? That rocked!
The music is cool also! The final boss(Jecht) had awesome music(sorry i have no good vocabulary). Can you tell me where you got that?!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Everyone wants to know where the music came from! FF music MP3s are availible for download all over the net. I borrowed some CDs off my friend - he has put all the FF music there is on CD.
Thanks

They made a tribute, I respect them

The_Super_Flash_Bros I've looked at your pieces of work and I admire you guys. I have seen many great video's but yours have blown me away... I am a rookie at making flash portals and am looking to learn from the best. Please e-mail me at spikerbiker@iamgr8.com

THIS RULED!!!

THIS MOVIE RULE SOOO BADLY!!!! I LOVED IT!!!
I LIKED THE STUFF WHIT TIDUS AND THE CHOCOBO... ( MOEWAHAHAHAHA ) AND WHIT WAKKA AND THE MONSTER, ALSO THAT KIMAHRI KEPT DIEING!!!!
i played all the final fantasy parts there are till now.. only no FFXI but i am gonna play that game soon... :) this ruled.. i may be 1 of the biggest fans.... but even if i wasnt i would know that this ruled, u SHOULD have sayed that rikku is affraid of lightnening... cuz alot of ppl wont understand the part taht lulu uses thunder on rikku.. thats all sayed: no, not, have i already sayed that this movie ruled? whoever made this; KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

FUCKING PERFECT

You rock! The graphics, the music, the humor, all perfect. I love FFX and I love this flash. I hope you crank out even more of these! *Worships the ground you walk upon*

Whoah!

That was excellent-an excellent game with an excellent rip off!