Reviews for "Elana, Champion of Lust, Chapter 2 (finished and revised)."

im having trouble finding the in game browser version on your blog, probably because i suck at computers, but could you let me know where it is? thanks.

edit: i think i might have found where the games are supposed to be, but the sections when i click on either game's tab is blank

knotgames responds:

Hi! Both download and browser versions appear in the tabs "Chapter 1" and "Chapter 2." Sometimes the browser blocks the game though. With Google Chrome, for example, sometimes can appear a little shield icon in the top right of the screen and you have to click on it and allow the browser to run it. Also, you can download the .zip version and, after extracting the files, if you run the game.html, the game will also start in your browser.

i dunno i feel like a moron or something. i cant figure out how to get energy back. hitting move the-time does nothing. the bed in the tavern does nothing. the old place in the forest is not there.

knotgames responds:

Hi! The place in the forest is there (there is an arrow at the left of the screen in the forest area).

this is in like 144p unplayable.

knotgames responds:

Hi! The final size of the file is bigger than 200 mb and the maximum allowed in Newgrounds for this kind of files is 100 mb. Because of this we had to dramatically decrease the quality in order to be able to upload it here.

You can check the links to our blogger shown in the description and in the warning of the beginning of the game, to play it with regular quality.

I'm having trouble figuring out where to report bugs or even seeing my comments on the blog for some reason. Lately I have not been able to save. I downloaded the zipped Mac version of this game and my saves never work. When I click load, every slot is empty.

knotgames responds:

Hi! We don't have the chance to test it in Mac and we know that there is chances because IOS usually doesn't work very well with the kind of file we used to do this chapter but this are the main reasons for the game not finding the save files:

· Play on incognito mode (it prevents the save file to get created)
· Have your browser settings marked as "not accept third party cookies (will prevent the creation of the file too).
· Delete your browser historic or cookies (deletes the save file).
· Run a Ccleaner or some program like this on your computer (can delete the save file too).

Hope it help!

an option to sell more than one of an item at the shop would be nice

knotgames responds:

Thanks for the recommendation! We note it.