Reviews for "Elana, Champion of Lust, Chapter 2 (finished and revised)."

I GOT A BUG I WAS FIGHTING SETEK AND WAS CHOOSING A SPIRIT FIRST CLICKED ON BRIDE THEN CHOSED FURY THEN FURY APPEARED BUT WITH PRIDE ATTACK THEN THE GAME STOPS

Hi!

This happens if you create spirits using the codes and you have more than the slots enabled in the combat interface.

(If this was not your case, please send us a private message and we'll fix it.

How do you get Taylor for your tavern?

Hi!

You have to finish her events in the houses. After it, you'll be able to hire her.

how do you recover mana? thanks in advance

Hi!

You have to go to Elana's nest and perform a ritual with the spirit (You can go to Elana's nest with the left arrow in the forest).

Ok, I am kinda stuck... I got all places at 100%, and now that beastman wants armor, and the blacksmith wants a worm, but I cant find any, I walked everywhere during nighttime but found nothing to click on...

Actually, I dont find anything for the quest... craft "joy", craft whatever the elves want... I dont find anything that I can use, I got the fairies in a jar, but those only seem to give me exp on use, and the amulet to see stuff, and the amulet to unlock the gallery.

I fought guards at the church and the town square, quest sas 2/3 but I dont have any more fights, I bought the Tavern, leveled both companions to max, did the fairy event in the forest.

knotgames responds:

Hi! Have you finished Rala's events in the forest? She should give you an amulet to see those ingredients and the essences to create spirits like which you'll need to move forward in the quest from Ally and Lily, Kaeryn, the Archmage and the fairies.

Love this game!!! how can i save and load playing in the blogspot version html?

Glad you liked it!

This are the main reasons for the saves getting deleted or not stored:
· Play on incognito mode (it prevents the save file to get created)
· Have your browser settings marked as "not accept third party cookies (will prevent the creation of the file too).
· Delete your browser historic or cookies (deletes the save file).
· Run a Ccleaner or some program like this on your computer (can delete the save file too).

Hope it help!