Reviews for "Elana, Champion of Lust, Chapter 2 (finished and revised)."

I'm having trouble with the merfolk quest. After I decided to help them, the game always plays the same dialogue as if I had just finished the quest, and it's not letting me ask them for help against the demons, what can I do? I'm using the downloaded version from blogspot btw

Hi!

The merfolks just give you the spirit of wisdom and the octopus people give you the spirit of death and the help for the war against the demons, but you can't do both. Even so, the help for the demons it's just that, some help with troops for the war but you'll also have to recruit troops in the castle, after completing the events of the king and the queen.

Hi, great game by the way, been waiting for it to finish since i last played chapter 1. so in chapter 2 im kinda stuck on a quest called the church of stallos, i cant find supreme sister jane anywhere, and also the peace guard sucks quest, i dont see the last peace guard anywhere. Please respond so i can finish the game and see the end :)

Hi and thanks!

The way we made the game advance is a combination of influencing the areas while completing important events, like Rala's events, the king and the queen, the archmage (through the fairies, the spirit of envy and night events), complete the demons area... This combinations of influence and important events, triggers events from Jane (one can appear in the square), and complete this events and defeat the bosses of the peace guard, lead to the ending of the game.

If still you can't complete it send us a PM, tell us a little bit what you have completed in the game and we'll try to figure out what is left.

uhm how do i get the royal permission if not the help of the elves cuz im kinda stuck

knotgames responds:

Hi! Go to the royal area of the elves you have to complete the chain of events from Kaeryn, training her and defeating her master Ulena (you'll need the spirit of pride to go see her in the elven city). Also the quest to help the elves is solved in the ending.

You can send us a PM if you have any other question.

Why is the quality so bad? Epic art though

Hi and thanks!

We had to reduce the quality of the game in order to publish it here because the size of the file was too big for the site. You can find the links to the versions with regular quality (online and to download) in the description of the game and in the warning at the beginning of it.

Hi!
So first things first thank you for developing these games they are awesome!
The only problem I have is that I cant figure out what I need to do to progress the story after I escaped the demon realm... (and how/where to get aprentice avalible as staff)

Hi and thanks!

If you don't have the apprentice provably you have to complete the elven area which will also help you move forward in the story. If you didn't managed to go there yet, you have advance on Kaeryn events in order to be able to go there (She appears in the houses and in the castle before going to the mountains path). In the elven area among others, you'll need the spirit of pride.

Hope it help!