Reviews for "Elana, Champion of Lust, Chapter 2 (finished and revised)."

hay alguna forma de conseguir todos los espíritus?

pregunto porque cuando complete el área de los hombres pulpo, la sirena me rechazaba

Pd: me encanto este juego, espero el capitulo con ansias.

Hola! Gracias!

Tanto en esa parte como en la de la gente salvaje, debe elegirse camino y no hay manera de conseguir todos los espíritus jugando una sola vez.

Hi, I'm playing through and I cannot figure out how to transform between forms. It asks you in the forest if you want to transform, but it does not actually do anything. If that is the proper way I also would not tag a long dialogue to it.

knotgames responds:

Hi! When you are in the screen to select villagers to perform actions, you'll see Elana's head at the bottom of it. If you click on it, Elana will switch between forms.

I need help, the game is super blury. the option with Blur dont help.

knotgames responds:

Hi! The final size of the file is bigger than 200 mb and the maximum allowed in Newgrounds for this kind of files is 100 mb. Because of this we had to dramatically decrease the quality in order to be able to upload it here.

You can check the links to our blogger shown in the description and in the warning of the beginning of the game, to play it with regular quality.

Great work like always!!But I have a question. What is the deal with the Girl that Elana has "borrowed" the robes from to get to the academy???She is propably the most powerful individual hyman in the game after Jane and the Archmage . Is she important to the plot or just a "ghost"???

knotgames responds:

Thanks! If you have already finished this chapter, you can find quite more information about her in the video of the intro of chapter 3 which is already published (you can find it in our profile, in the news section with the post named "*SPOILERS* Intro of Chapter 3 *SPOILERS*," but it's also in our blog and in youtube). If you decide to watch it, we would love to know your thoughts about it ^^

Excellent game!!!