Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Inherit"

Classic point and click adventure. Simple, spooky, fun. Would've given it a higher score, but the clunkiness of the controls for moving, viewing, and interacting were an unfortunate pain, as well as the shortness (I was hoping for more!) Also, no one's mentioning the Undertale reference, haha!

Nirag responds:

Thank you for the review and the feedback!

Took a shower with this running, came back to "out of memory", but the update says that's fixed, so that's good! From what I played before the crash I really enjoyed it. It's creepy, and I love shit that revolves around specific lore. My only criticism would be that it can get a bit wordy with some long texts, but that's a personal thing, objectively it's fine because the story it tells is totally worth it. Gonna wait a bit, then replay it all the way through

Thank you very much!!
You're right about the texts: they're a bit lenghty. They were even longer before, and I pruned them because I thought that was too much... hope their current lenght hasn't hampered the playing experience too much!

A lot of fun but the controls almost put me off it at the very beginning. Also needs either auto-save or in-game warning of some kind asking if you want to save once in awhile.

Nirag responds:

Thank you very much for the review and the feedback!

Nice game. Thanks for the walkthrough to make life easier.

Thank you!

what an amazing game !! thank you!! im 38 years old so this brings me back to so many good games like maniac mansion , day of the tentacle, kings quest! thank you so much for your enormous effort !! A+++++!!!

Thank you very much!
I'm glad I've brought back good memories! :)