Reviews for "Inherit"

Annoying interface.

Nirag responds:

Thank you for the feedback. You're talking about how commands are selected, or something else?

Switching between the three controls was a bit hard to get used to, but I loved the story and atmosphere of the game. I personally found it a bit difficult since there were a lot of rooms and actions to keep track of, so the walkthrough was helpful. Very satisfying ending.

Thank you very much!

Amazing game! I love horror games like this that set the mood through the atmosphere and sounds and don't rely on cheap jumpscares.

Thank you very much!
Glad that I managed to create the right atmosphere, I don't like cheap jumpscares too!

The moment the first scene with the mansion loaded, a chill ran through my spine! This resembled The Last Half of Darkness so much that I winced every time before entering an unexplored room - I got the same sense of impending doom. Great work on the backstory, mechanics and audio effects.
While I have you there, I couldn't have found the doll without the walkthrough and I touched the ghost right away because I thought it would auto-save.

Thank you very much!
In hindsight, you're right, maybe I should have made the step's tile to stand out more.
I'm adding to the game description that the game doesn't auto-save and you need to save manually, thank you for the feedback!

Great little game. I loved the Easter Egg referencing 'The Last Half of Darkness' and the references in the statue book.