For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Super Malio"

the movements kinda chunky he runs fast and slow and the jumps are really short

Love the music and the design is good, just reminiscent enough of the game it's cloning to be a nice homage but there are enough unique qualities to it to make it an enjoyable experience at first. I want to love this game, I really do but I can't, the controls are the weakest point of the game and that's unfortunate because I really don't like them and it ruins the overall experience for me. The controls are variously very touchy or too loose and the physics just seems to be out of whack to me unfortunately. Again, I love the music and when he dies and says "CONCHITA!!" it's absolutely priceless.

The game def is more unique, but the only issue that I had was the controls not being smooth enough, its difficult to get the distance in jumps correct so it just causes needless deaths.

not bad but... some parts are impossible to me...

Pretty good. Love the music. wish there was a life system and the enemies were easier to hit