Reviews for "Super Malio"

Not a completely bad game. While this game isn't completely original, the level design for this game is original, which is good. I don't quite understand what inside joke this has to do with Super Mario, but I don't mind it. The art, animations and sound are simple, but the control mechanics are a little wonky. There is a little bit of latency between you putting in a command and it being performed. There is a lot of buffering on screen which makes the game choppy, which could be improved on. Good start.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG... HOLY HELL THIS GAME IS HARD, BUT I BEAT IT, AND TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAID ITS A BAD GAME, ITS NOT ITS JUST FREAKIN HARD. But seriously the lag that malio has after landing actually helps in some situations, like the one block jumps, because he doesn't carry momentum, malio also usually jumps the same distance every time. Sure there are some hit boxes that I don't agree with but overall good game. Also maybe next time, make the name and cast a bit more original. Plz and Thank You, good bye

I absolutely hate this game!!!

IDK, the controls were not great. I think the other princess, Culo might be easier to rescue, go there, Malio.

Someone needs to get PewDiePie to play this!