For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Super Malio"

Level 27 is just rigged. It's no fun if you fall trough the Plattforms

The controls took time to get used to, but once I had, the game got really fun! +Some of levels were really well designed, they must have taken a lot of time to create! GJ!

I encountered a problem on the last level that I gave it up: After 2-3 deaths I would not re-spawn and have to reload.

Going to be honest, I think this needs to be fixed if anyone wants to play with fun. It's hard to control and it feels like when you push a button there's a 1/2-1 second delay so it's hard to calculate where you're going to go. I'd recommend working on that delay.

i love the game and the music! when you hit the ground it stops your forward momentum and it makes some recurring jumps in platforming really hard when it looks like it should be smooth. The platforming in the castle was basically jump, backup, run, jump, backup, run until the end which got a bit tedious at times. Other than that a great game.

COOONCHIITAAA!!