Reviews for "Super Malio"

The momentum is really clunky and made it very hard to really enjoy playing.

Decent game, took awhile to complete the whole thing.

Maybe you can change the speed and make it a little easier so then I will play.

bad really bad

The game is kind of boring and I was hoping that this game would be great. The thing I really don't like is how the character jumps. Through out the whole game I could not jump high so it was more changeling to jump over platforms and enemies. Most of the time the controls feels stiff and feels like you have little to no control over your character. Also this is just a nit-pick but I really don't like the sound the guy makes when you die. But I do have one good thing to say about the game, the music is alright. I hope that in the future that you could create better games. Also Keep making games to improve yourself.