Reviews for "Super Malio"

A trip down memory lane. Thank you for the Super Mario clone!

A Mario clone that takes it to the next level, and doesn't really clone at all, all the while staying true to all the original design and functionality! I like the idea, and the game, but for the one little detail of: mechanics. How you slow down when you land. How you get dragged along tiles if you don't jump in time. How difficult it makes an otherwise perfectly designed game.

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I would've really liked something more similar to the original Mario character movement here. That would've been just perfect. It looks great, the design's great, but the gameplay leaves a little to be desired.

-cd-

Pretty good if you are able to get over the insanely hard controls. Even in an ice level this would be too much.
The only reason I didn't give up is because I'm not lettin a Mario themed game beat me. Never!
I didn't appreciate the fake blocks in level 27. That was such a nasty troll.
The music is nice, helps with the rage this game builds up.

Pro tip:
Don't move when you get on a bullet bill. Just jump in time.

This is just a Mario clone with no substance.

It's pretty okay, it's a bit too slippery for my tastes but it's fun to play, as a casual game!