For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Super Malio"

I'm giving 5 to balance out the idiots giving 0. The controls are okay but if they were perfect, it'd be way too easy. For the people saying "Worst game ever", well, they must be new to this site.

The game is actually really good in the way that it introduces the mechanics. I.E. It shows the first falling tile, then you have to precisely jump 3 of them.

WORST GAME I PLAYED

VERY BAD AND HARD!

This wasn't worth playing, in my opinion. It is a poorly executed Mario clone. Visually, it was poorly animated, and unappealing. The control had lag problems. The gameplay was boring. It was good that you included unlimited lives, because the control issues get the user killed repeatedly. Then there was the annoying music, and the repetitive yelling of the girl's name when you die. I hope you can do better, but I'm not convinced of it.

dulce conchita, dulce y húmeda conchita