Reviews for "Super Responsible Parent"

Really good, easy to pick up and it controls really well. Can't wait to see Responsible Dad for Smash as DLC

interesting game mechanics fun levels that have enough difficulty to be interesting but not enough to rage quit and it doesn't over stay its welcome

Fun

Well this was a fun little game here it was different from what I normally play but it was pretty entertaining great use of color and graphics here, I was pretty impresssed with this little game here and hope you do make more like this and congrats on winning the awards.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
No changes here.

~X~

Very fun and challenging at times.

Great! Love the gameplay and the premise. Song is getting repetetive, that's kinda annoying. Voice acting is really fiting especially the death sound.
4/5 stars from me,
More games like this pls.