Reviews for "Super Responsible Parent"

I'd say this is the most fun game in the challenge I've seen so far. Really great job with using the"running out of space" theme to make a game that's fun to play.

dietzribi responds:

We actually pivoted after almost a day, we wanted to make a top down shooter that whenever you shoot the walls close in on you. And I made the walls circular and it started to look like a bouncy castle so we decided to roll with it :) It was a good idea because the first iteration wasn't that fun anyway

Very fun and challenging. The definition of short and sweet with a fun premise which perfectly and literally matches the theme of the Ludum Dare. Would love to see this idea taken further if possible. Amazing product for only 72 hours of work.

dietzribi responds:

Thanks a lot! We're going to start working on a commercial game soon (I actually quit my job to do that) but it'll probably not be this game :P

Only took me around ten or fifteen minutes, but it was fun and challenging. For only 72 hours of work, this is really impressive.

Thanks! :)

I really enjoyed this. I liked the mechanics of the game however getting stuck between two balloons was a little annoying. The music is great and I liked the level design. I believe with some polish and more time this is something I could see getting popular. Good on you guys for making this in only 72 hours, impressive.

Thanks a lot!

That was quite good. I was confused on how few levels there were. It was so easy at first. I just didn't know there would even be hazards! The music was pretty good. The title's pretty funny.

Congratulations on being the most played game of this dare! Actually, it's also the thumbnail. What success! I guess the artwork could have been better. It's mostly good for what it is.

Thanks :)