Reviews for "Super Responsible Parent"

i have no words for this masterpiece (^w^)b

Indeed a masterpiece lol

Love your Ld entries.

Thanks!!!

I absolutely enjoyed playing this game! The sense of humor was great!

dietzribi responds:

Thanks! We loved watching you playing it on stream!!! I was so excited I kept writing in all caps and your bot banned me lol

Best one out of LD yet in my opinion. Biggest critisicm are the servicable graphics, but the gameplay is very good and creative. The controls are tight and function the way they are supposed to and the levels are creative with some unique mechanics that fit the theme (inflating walls and the ability to deflate them). Also, the game feels complete, which is rare for LD games in my opinion. Good job, really well done!

Thanks a lot!!!

So far, this is my favorite LD42 game I've played, it's fun and has a unique and appropriate use of the theme. I recommend continuing development on this. You explored a lot of possibilities here in your level design (and in just 72 hours!), things like platforming obstacles, requiring children to be saved in a specific order, racing to avoid getting squashed, all of these can be taken much further.

My only complaint is that the beginner learning phase is pretty rushed and there's enough uncommon platforming mechanics here to trip me up by forcing me to use them all together almost right away

dietzribi responds:

Wow, thanks a lot! We never manage to make the learning curve balanced enough when we make these Ludum Dare games (48 / 72 hours)