For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Super Responsible Parent"

This game is great! I love the unique concept and the art style. However, the music did start to get on my nerves after a while. Keep up the great work!

dietzribi responds:

Thanks! Yeah we get that a lot on the music thing- maybe the loop was too short

I can envision an expanded version of this appearing on Steam someday. No joke.

dietzribi responds:

We've never released a commercial game yet (we're working now on our first one actually!) and we're scared it's a bit too goofy and silly to be taken seriously for our first product :P
BUT who knows... Maybe at some point!

Has anybody noticed that some of the kids look like Pico?

dietzribi responds:

Haha, that was probably subconscious :)

is the challenge the fact that the controls are shit? if not,im not sure what is.

dietzribi responds:

Can you be more specific? I mostly try to learn and improve from these Ludum Dare games.
Feel free to send me a message!

Love it! Perfect example of a game jam game. The levels were fun and interesting, and made you think, without making levels too slow. There isn't anything preventing you from spamming the leaks, but it gives you time to break and think (although it's not that hard to "figure out" anything as 11 might be the only "puzzle"). I won in about 10 minutes, but had a lot of fun doing so. The ending disappointed me though. I was expecting there to be a joke explanation of why the bouncy house was inflating so much. What material is the bouncy house even made of? No amount of air will cause anything except for a few tiny rips. I also wonder who's saving the children. Does he have this many kids, is he a parent of one/a few of the kids or is he a parent of a different kid altogether? Aside from game-logic questions, this game is a solid 4.5 (like I give everything else in the universe, apparently)

dietzribi responds:

Thanks! All of these questions are open for interpretation. What do YOU think?