Reviews for "Super Responsible Parent"

This was a fun short game. It is of perfect length. The story is charming. The gameplay is fine. No problems with it. It was just the right challenge. Good idea for a game.

I really dig this art style. It's very unique and all and this is the first time I've played games like this. Who knew that an inflatable balloon thing could make such a unique game idea!

GR8

Stuck at level 3

Another excellent Ludum Dare game that is criminally short! The controls were solid, the music was fun and didn't grow stale over the course of the game's rather short length. The art was rough but suited the game well enough considering the short development time and humorous setting. The voice acting was awful, but it's so bad it's good.

Overall, great work!