Reviews for "Stride Demo"

This game is awesome, but the knigh´s dodge is too slow

ErikSwahn responds:

This is an easy fix. Thanks!

the graphics are great and everything about this game is except the combat which kinda ruins it when i attack the third swing doesn't even damage the enemy because it gets too close so if you fix the combat i would love for you too finish the game and upload that

ErikSwahn responds:

Yes, the sword must collide with the enemy. I enjoy details like that, although your criticism is important. Many thanks!

nice style. nice atmosphere. you should finish it! (y)

I am very grateful :)

Very nice graphics and engaging combat system. PLEASE finish the game

ErikSwahn responds:

I have a few ideas of how it could continue. Let's hope I get the inspiration back. Glad you enjoyed!

I like it a lot so far, controls and graphics (like old school Karateka and Kings Quest) are nice
(I think you should include a custom button config, in the finished version) I like level design so far as well.. I found the lift/elevator to be a bit difficult to use, it kept changing direction, and it was nearly impossible to get back on it, when attempting to ascend, when one pulls the lever it goes up before one can re-board. maybe I am doing some thing wrong, :D good game so far, I will definitely check out the full game.

ErikSwahn responds:

Thank you very much! The elevetor is buggy. I am not sure if I will finish it though as my inspiration has faded, but positive feedback definitely helps!