Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

YEAH I beat the game (finally) is was so hard because my spacebar don't work well, but with this amazing music made the game so enjoyable, I give you 0.1/0.1 or 10/10 (If you prefer)

P.D. My english is bad just in case (like Google Traductor but a little worse)

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you for the rating, and glad to hear that you complete the game.

I think you already know this but I want to clarify again that I didn't compose the music, those are came from the game(Mario) and the anime(one punch man) as mentioned in author comment. They got greatest musician, and the melody sure is inspiring since I'm also try to learn composing music.

Don't worry about your English, it seems cool to me, people wouldn't mind.

I love the game, even though The 4th and 5th acheivement was hard, the game is still good.

i just need to practice.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I'm currently developing next game, and considering lower the difficulty and make it more reasonable, thank you for playing.

got all ending hands hurt something fierce now but I have to say it was worth it in the end p.s please make more of this with Mario's enemies and more princesses if you can I know we will all love it if you did.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I have some projects in progress right now, so in near future I'm afraid I couldn't make another Mario fan game, but drawing some sexy princesses pictures could be possible.

If you have an interest in what I'm currently busy right now, I write a journal on my Patreon page for public about next game I'm making. (link in author comment section)

The animation is smooth and the colors look great. Everything about this game is amazing, except for smashing keys in a limited amount of time. It took several tries and finally I completed all of the challenges.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Cool, only a small portion of people earn the last two medals in this game. Good to hear that you are one of them, good job!

The game was focus on animated scenes in the beginning, to be honest I wasn't pay too much effort on the part "how you play it", that is why as a game, it's poor on gameplay part, the mechanism is oversimplified, it need to be consider more seriously in my future game.

Thank you for your feedback.

Well I guess that was interesting though I wish I had more time to enter LUIGI to get the other endings...At least I assume

Also the voice acting was all wonky hard to tell if those were real voices or some kind of text to speech thing

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thanks for the feedback, the voice is not a text-to-speech program, it's from a real person who lack experience at voice acting, and it does sounds like text-to-speech thing.