Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

Now that's what i'm talking about! Fun (and addicting to be honest finished all endings), funny and most of all it has a plethora of charm, LOVED IT!!! I would say that the voices are low quality but you fixed that issue on your next game. LOVED IT MAN!! (or woman, or helicopter)

PoliuxDimension responds:

So you think the voice of "Madam Mim's Bet" is better. Thanks man, I was taking advice from people about the voice problem after "Luigi's One Pumch", so maybe my direction to fix that problem is working somehow...

i trained myself in cookie clicker so i managed to get all achievement other than the 4th and 5th one because of my spacebar having to be pushed directly in the middle, with ease. i have watched the anime twice and am reading the manga, and man, it cant update fast enough. I appreciate this stuff and have fun with a good rating from someone you will never meet. Kudos

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you. I first watched season 1 while it was still on air, before last 2 episodes came out. I couldn't wait so I went for the manga, and accidentally read too far. I believe the season 2 is coming soon, wish I can erase my memory, so when it comes out, I can enjoy animation as fresh as I never know the plot.

THIS FUCKING GAME THO LMAO

Yep.

This game is equal parts funny and fun! The challenge involved to get an S-rank punch is also just enough! Good job and well done!

PoliuxDimension responds:

I see you got all the medals, glad you enjoy this.

YEAH I beat the game (finally) is was so hard because my spacebar don't work well, but with this amazing music made the game so enjoyable, I give you 0.1/0.1 or 10/10 (If you prefer)

P.D. My english is bad just in case (like Google Traductor but a little worse)

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you for the rating, and glad to hear that you complete the game.

I think you already know this but I want to clarify again that I didn't compose the music, those are came from the game(Mario) and the anime(one punch man) as mentioned in author comment. They got greatest musician, and the melody sure is inspiring since I'm also try to learn composing music.

Don't worry about your English, it seems cool to me, people wouldn't mind.