Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

No one can type that fast.... 2.5 stars

PoliuxDimension responds:

It seems a lot people think the input duration is too short, but if I change it. It would be not fair for those who actually did it and earn the medals, I will leave it as the same for now, thank you for the feedback.

Eh....why i`m not earning any of the medals?

PoliuxDimension responds:

This game doesn't have medals popup hint , reason see previous reviews.
But you can still get the medals without popup hint, make sure you reach the very end of the each endings(where it tells you hold R key to reset), that's the frame contain code that gives you medals.
I can see your medals on your profile, so it worked properly.

Very good for a short game. The endings were well made, and the visuals are pretty great too. I saw a comment explaining one strategy to get the last two endings, so here's what I did.
I use my right hand to type Luigi. Pinky on l, ring on i, middle on u, and index on g. Then with my right hand I mash the space bar with my index finger.
Hope this helps

PoliuxDimension responds:

Good job, it seems there are multiple ways that I didn't know to get S.

It feels really satisfying when you're finally able to hit the space bar 25 times and type Luigi. Sure it's hard, but as long as you're persistent, it's totally doable. The animation was also well done, however, I don't know if the voice acting was ironically bad, but I thought it was funny. Great work!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you for your feedback, you are right, the voice acting part could be one of my biggest headache, still got to do a lot research to learn how to do it properly.

I knew One Punch Man would appear in this eventually. For some reason, the medals didn't show up on screen. I know I earned them. The animation was so good here. My favorite part was how Rosalina and Daisy reacted to Luigi. He's attracted more women than Mario!

It was a short game, but it got its work done. At least it was easy to get medals! I'm such a sucker for those things. The music was fine. It's a pretty good little game.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, I actually decided to put medals and high score board few hours before the
original planned upload time, I found an article discussing about medal pop up coding, but it didn't work somehow, and it was too late for me to dig into that problem at that moment...

Another issue is that it seems NG have a limited number for the high score (the punch force can be really amazingly high), I will have to beware of this in the future game. Like change the unit etc...

If someone has experience at making the medal popup thing, I'm willing to learn it. Anyway, I will have to solve this issue in my future game sooner or later.