Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

I knew One Punch Man would appear in this eventually. For some reason, the medals didn't show up on screen. I know I earned them. The animation was so good here. My favorite part was how Rosalina and Daisy reacted to Luigi. He's attracted more women than Mario!

It was a short game, but it got its work done. At least it was easy to get medals! I'm such a sucker for those things. The music was fine. It's a pretty good little game.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, I actually decided to put medals and high score board few hours before the
original planned upload time, I found an article discussing about medal pop up coding, but it didn't work somehow, and it was too late for me to dig into that problem at that moment...

Another issue is that it seems NG have a limited number for the high score (the punch force can be really amazingly high), I will have to beware of this in the future game. Like change the unit etc...

If someone has experience at making the medal popup thing, I'm willing to learn it. Anyway, I will have to solve this issue in my future game sooner or later.

Took a while, but I used my right hand just to type "luigi" and used my left to tap. Thats how I got the last achievement.

Congratulations!

Here's how to get 24+ hits and type in "luigi":

Keep both your thumbs on the space bar, the index finger, middle finger and ring finger from your right hand on the letters "u","i","l", respectively, and your left hand's index finger on the letter "g". Press them all togheter, you'll always be able to type "luigi" the rest is just getting past 24 hits

Good luck

PoliuxDimension responds:

Very clever, I like it how you overcome difficulty with strategy. This is also how I test the game...(I'm too lazy to write a shortcut code to test the S endings)

I think it's really hard, almost impossible to get 4th and 5th achievement :O but i like it ^^ !! good job <3333

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, achievement is just optional, feel free to watch the ending on my Youtube channel.

Short. I would leave the difficulty alone. I was able to type all of Luigi on my 4th try, so it's not outlandish. Don't know that I'll bother unlocking the other achievements though.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Glad to see you getting better, good job.