Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

i found that its possible to it space so fast that your PC ant register the fact that you've hit the key

PoliuxDimension responds:

True, it could possibly be a problem related to the internet which I'm afraid I can't help and it's out of my reach, the game work perfectly fine and sensitive as SWF on my computer, but I can also feel tiny delay on web sometimes.

Only One Thing To Say:
Wow

Thank you for playing.

lololol I love that in some games you can just right click - forward and see everything. it didn't let me see the last ending for some reason though. ps some of your other games won't let u do this.

PoliuxDimension responds:

This game didn't have skip function in the beginning until someone told me to do that. And I was kind of terrified because the main structure of this game wasn't designed for skip function, and it caused some unexpected bugs in the coding.

Madam Mim's Bet was also not designed for skipping, so let's just leave Mim alone. I will consider construct skip function in pseudocode before I start to develop my new game to avoid all the code messing up in the end.

Whats the song called thats playing during gameplay?

PoliuxDimension responds:

I wrote that in the author comment of the trailer version also in the trailer version Youtube video, you can find it there.

The games hard but good. I don't know how to get the last two medals though.

PoliuxDimension responds:

All endings condition is shown in my YouTube video, also there are people share how they get S both on NewGrounds reviews and Youtube comments, Thank you for playing and review man.