Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

ALL ENDINGS AWESOME GAME! 5 STARS OF ORIGINALITY AND AWESOME GAME!

Thank you!

i love it!

Thank you!

Kind of a funny idea but I find nothing entertaining about having to repeatedly annihilate a single key on my keyboard to progress. Artwork and animation is also a little lackluster, had it looked utterly amazing and had more musical variation and more sound effects it MIGHT have made up for the extremely simple "gameplay". I have no idea why this got front page.

PoliuxDimension responds:

It's true that the gameplay method need to be take care of more carefully, thank you for your suggestion.

I GOT THE S ! Hell yeah ! Super satisfying after you've unlocked the 2 last endings (by tapping luigi with my left hand and pressing space with the right one), good animations. The voices are dull but kind of funny. Overall, very nice game, 11/10.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, I know the voice is not very into the situation, kind of feel like reading a sentence, I'm watching some tutorial that other great people generously gave me right now. Hopefully I will get better in the future game.

FUCK YEAH!

I FINALLY DID IT!!!

Now if only you made a special hentai ending...

PoliuxDimension responds:

Congratulations! Some of the endings slightly imply what you are saying...