Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

I love the game, even though The 4th and 5th acheivement was hard, the game is still good.

i just need to practice.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I'm currently developing next game, and considering lower the difficulty and make it more reasonable, thank you for playing.

got all ending hands hurt something fierce now but I have to say it was worth it in the end p.s please make more of this with Mario's enemies and more princesses if you can I know we will all love it if you did.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I have some projects in progress right now, so in near future I'm afraid I couldn't make another Mario fan game, but drawing some sexy princesses pictures could be possible.

If you have an interest in what I'm currently busy right now, I write a journal on my Patreon page for public about next game I'm making. (link in author comment section)

The animation is smooth and the colors look great. Everything about this game is amazing, except for smashing keys in a limited amount of time. It took several tries and finally I completed all of the challenges.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Cool, only a small portion of people earn the last two medals in this game. Good to hear that you are one of them, good job!

The game was focus on animated scenes in the beginning, to be honest I wasn't pay too much effort on the part "how you play it", that is why as a game, it's poor on gameplay part, the mechanism is oversimplified, it need to be consider more seriously in my future game.

Thank you for your feedback.

Well I guess that was interesting though I wish I had more time to enter LUIGI to get the other endings...At least I assume

Also the voice acting was all wonky hard to tell if those were real voices or some kind of text to speech thing

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thanks for the feedback, the voice is not a text-to-speech program, it's from a real person who lack experience at voice acting, and it does sounds like text-to-speech thing.

I just don't enjoy these button mashing games. Would not have played it but the medals lured me in. Really would have given one star for the game making me doing something I didn't want beating my keyboard and - spending time to increase skill in typing Luigi - something I will never probably have to use again. But the ending videos were good, so I must add another star. I was happy for Luigi to surpass that bully Mario and get Peach, who was drawn rather sexy in these ending videos.

PoliuxDimension responds:

It was originally designed to be an simple interactive game, the game design part was abrupt. But your feedback helps a lot to understand what player wants, thank you for clarifying the motive and the logic behind it. There will be no more plain button smashing in my future game, I will try something else.