Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

Well I guess that was interesting though I wish I had more time to enter LUIGI to get the other endings...At least I assume

Also the voice acting was all wonky hard to tell if those were real voices or some kind of text to speech thing

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thanks for the feedback, the voice is not a text-to-speech program, it's from a real person who lack experience at voice acting, and it does sounds like text-to-speech thing.

I just don't enjoy these button mashing games. Would not have played it but the medals lured me in. Really would have given one star for the game making me doing something I didn't want beating my keyboard and - spending time to increase skill in typing Luigi - something I will never probably have to use again. But the ending videos were good, so I must add another star. I was happy for Luigi to surpass that bully Mario and get Peach, who was drawn rather sexy in these ending videos.

PoliuxDimension responds:

It was originally designed to be an simple interactive game, the game design part was abrupt. But your feedback helps a lot to understand what player wants, thank you for clarifying the motive and the logic behind it. There will be no more plain button smashing in my future game, I will try something else.

ALL ENDINGS AWESOME GAME! 5 STARS OF ORIGINALITY AND AWESOME GAME!

Thank you!

i love it!

Thank you!

Kind of a funny idea but I find nothing entertaining about having to repeatedly annihilate a single key on my keyboard to progress. Artwork and animation is also a little lackluster, had it looked utterly amazing and had more musical variation and more sound effects it MIGHT have made up for the extremely simple "gameplay". I have no idea why this got front page.

PoliuxDimension responds:

It's true that the gameplay method need to be take care of more carefully, thank you for your suggestion.