Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

This is nice but the gameplay is completely broken on some systems (not sure which).
On my brand new computer the clicks are sometimes ignored by Flash. I tested both manually and with an automated keyboard macro tool. With the macro tool I was able to win once but other times the keypresses are often ignored by Flash... not sure why.
This happens both in Chrome and on a stand alone Flash player.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you for your report, I just fixed one of the tricky bug that makes you unable to reset game if skipped cutscene at certain frames, I wrote the details in author comments.

Please add an option to skip cutscenes.

PoliuxDimension responds:

The update is done, thank you for your advice!

Ok what the heck is this, whenever I hit the second i in luigi at near 20 hits it just stops, you need to fix that to give the player a little more time to charge up or even allow a little time to type luigi

PoliuxDimension responds:

If you mean time is too short, the input duration was designed this short on purpose by me.
The reason is considering being a S class hero is not easy!
I believe if I can do this then anyone can do this, but it took some trick and practice.

I'm sorry that I can't change the duration because it would be not fair for people who actually did it, and the high score board would have different criterion... But I will take your advice, this suggestion will be considered in my future games, thank you.

I knew One Punch Man would appear in this eventually. For some reason, the medals didn't show up on screen. I know I earned them. The animation was so good here. My favorite part was how Rosalina and Daisy reacted to Luigi. He's attracted more women than Mario!

It was a short game, but it got its work done. At least it was easy to get medals! I'm such a sucker for those things. The music was fine. It's a pretty good little game.

PoliuxDimension responds:

So many people are craving for medals...I should make a lot more medals in my next game.

It was fun, nice cutscenes and all, just a bit short. :D

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, it was a struggle for me to decide if I should make this game bigger which might take another month or two.

In the end, I decided to keep it tight and simple, and to categorize this game as a mini game.