Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

It was fun, nice cutscenes and all, just a bit short. :D

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, it was a struggle for me to decide if I should make this game bigger which might take another month or two.

In the end, I decided to keep it tight and simple, and to categorize this game as a mini game.

No one can type that fast.... 2.5 stars

PoliuxDimension responds:

It seems a lot people think the input duration is too short, but if I change it. It would be not fair for those who actually did it and earn the medals, I will leave it as the same for now, thank you for the feedback.

Eh....why i`m not earning any of the medals?

PoliuxDimension responds:

This game doesn't have medals popup hint , reason see previous reviews.
But you can still get the medals without popup hint, make sure you reach the very end of the each endings(where it tells you hold R key to reset), that's the frame contain code that gives you medals.
I can see your medals on your profile, so it worked properly.

Very good for a short game. The endings were well made, and the visuals are pretty great too. I saw a comment explaining one strategy to get the last two endings, so here's what I did.
I use my right hand to type Luigi. Pinky on l, ring on i, middle on u, and index on g. Then with my right hand I mash the space bar with my index finger.
Hope this helps

PoliuxDimension responds:

Good job, it seems there are multiple ways that I didn't know to get S.

It feels really satisfying when you're finally able to hit the space bar 25 times and type Luigi. Sure it's hard, but as long as you're persistent, it's totally doable. The animation was also well done, however, I don't know if the voice acting was ironically bad, but I thought it was funny. Great work!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you for your feedback, you are right, the voice acting part could be one of my biggest headache, still got to do a lot research to learn how to do it properly.