Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

Took a while, but I used my right hand just to type "luigi" and used my left to tap. Thats how I got the last achievement.

Congratulations!

Here's how to get 24+ hits and type in "luigi":

Keep both your thumbs on the space bar, the index finger, middle finger and ring finger from your right hand on the letters "u","i","l", respectively, and your left hand's index finger on the letter "g". Press them all togheter, you'll always be able to type "luigi" the rest is just getting past 24 hits

Good luck

PoliuxDimension responds:

Very clever, I like it how you overcome difficulty with strategy. This is also how I test the game...(I'm too lazy to write a shortcut code to test the S endings)

I think it's really hard, almost impossible to get 4th and 5th achievement :O but i like it ^^ !! good job <3333

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, achievement is just optional, feel free to watch the ending on my Youtube channel.

Short. I would leave the difficulty alone. I was able to type all of Luigi on my 4th try, so it's not outlandish. Don't know that I'll bother unlocking the other achievements though.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Glad to see you getting better, good job.

Man you really don't get any time at all to type in LUIGI. I did like the different endings, but the subtitles sometimes don't have a background shader, which is weird.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I intended to make my game hard, the "LUIGI" input was doable tested many times by me. But you are right, maybe I should think twice about this issue.

About the subtitles, I just tested all the endings online again several times, I didn't see it. Did it happened at a certain sentence? If anyone else meet the same situation please pm me or tell me in the reviews, thank you.