Reviews for "The Guts of The City – Episode I"

A nice, little game with grim atmosphere that doesn't stray away from itself at any point, is consistent and properly presented. Interesting choice of art, especially the faces, adds the the overall vibe.

Could use an option to skip dialogue, for faster replayability, that's the only real negative I can think of.

A great experience. I really liked the art and story telling and especially the "priest" had nice books he was preaching from xD I managed to get almost every medal by putting together the hints the game gave me except the secret one. The only thing wich I think was kinda annoying was that if you go for all endings and medals you have to play it over and over again. For that I would have liked a save file or at least fast forward to specific moments after completing it the first time or skip animation thingy.

Nice experience,chilling,and at the same time,captivating,

I'm not sure what to make of it...

I found the Foodie and Killer endings, but never got to the "artifact."

I wish there was more hints on what the "best" ending should be.

Nice having weird choices, though.

I completely loved this, so dark and sci-fi with a little bit of horror. Very unique, kept me wanting to know more about that world..