Reviews for "The Guts of The City – Episode I"

Well, after a reply from the creator two years ago, reading through everyone's comments and finally watching a YouTube walkthough I have finally learned that "hit the tree that hits back" is NOT a stoner/weed reference and is in fact A CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAMEPLAY! Never been past the sewers but I am finally excited to play the rest of this friggin game now lol

Joenu responds:

Lol, nice that you came back for it. :)

A pretty good psychological game, I would even call it a masterpiece and the best thing I've played in recent times, the only minus is that I couldn’t understand what to do for about 10 minutes and how to go further, but the atmosphere is just amazing. I would like to see a continuation in the future, I really liked this gloomy atmosphere,100\6

Thanks so much! :)

Won't run these games on Firefox browser?

Joenu responds:

As long as you have the flash player installed it should run. But I‘m not an expert:)

Amazing atmosphere. I hope there'll be more episodes even though it's been a year since this was released.

Joenu responds:

Thanks a lot! I hope so too;) But it's hard to find time, since I made the game all by myself. But I have some great ideas for the next episode(s). Stay patient :)

the guts of the city series