Reviews for "The Guts of The City – Episode I"

It's not a bad game. I like the variation, though it gets boring going through the same steps over and over just for one new line of dialogue. A skip button would be nice. It takes forever to load and it's very large in size, too, which may go hand-in-hand-in-hand. Perhaps downsizing the screen and making the content skip-able for certain purposes would help. I'm also struggling with the departure medal, after getting all the others without issue. I can' think of any outcome that would get me that one.

Wowzers, this was quite a ride! I don't think I had the chance to catch my breath going from one seedy happenstance to the next, and I have to say the whole darn thing was pretty exhilarating (and at times pretty terrifying!).

Keep up the great work, really hope you get the time to make Episode 2 because I want to know more about this weird place!

a philosophical horror with multiple endings, cool! :D

Could someone please tell me how to get the Departer medal?

This Game is very cool. I'm addicted since the first short version of it. I Almost got all medals now. Only the "GOON" the "SHAKESPEARE" and the Departer one are missing. Is there a way to recieve help in this cases?

Just as little feedback for improvemnet, an options button would be great. There you cold chose the loudness of SoundFX and Music. Also areset to start wold be cool.

Go on with this great development i really like the style and the artwork.

Very good start of an expectantly good series. Only the Departer medal eludes me, but I'm too busy enjoying the ambience and apropos SFX to mind too much.