Reviews for "The Guts of The City – Episode I"

I like how you expanded the whole story. You also did a good job on resolving those bugs you where struggling with earlier on. It now looks like a nice and solid first chapter.

Thank you for sharing this.

I'm giving you 5 stars 'cause regardless of the gameplay, the story is awesome, I can truly feel the Neo Noir Cyberpunk environment coming to live, I think this universe has great potential, reminds me of Akira, 1984 and a Breve New World.

Joenu responds:

Thanks a lot! What do you mean by "regardless of the gameplay"? Cheers:)

Love this game! Full of scares and enjoyable different storylines. Any clue on the departed medal? :)

Joenu responds:

Thanks for playing! For the departed medal read my youtube comment below this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTLmJAu0VDo&t

Playing this on Christmas day 2020, its an amazing game, one of the best example of flash as an indie art form!

Joenu responds:

Receiving this kind of feedback (3 years after I made this game) really encourages me to learn unity and try to create another game! Thanks a lot!

this stripper need to go to the hospice,NOW!