Reviews for "Madness: Nevada Hotline"

For a game that says that it's inspired by Hotline Miami (essentially), it shares few similarities, apart from it being a top down shooter, and phones I guess. This game drops Hotline Miami's one-hit-one-kill mechanic, it's high speed combat, and emphasis on melee for a mediocre shooter that probably was labeled as "like Hotline Miami" for clicks. Still, this game was an enjoyable 5 minutes of my time.

why

It was a good game at first but my character froze midway through the game and I coukdn't move for the rest of the game

ENGLISH:

This is a good game its a hotline miami inspirated game (obvius) is good but no its frenetic like hotline miami y like the game but the enemies are easy to kill and slows no is the best game of madness but isn't bad. (I'm sorry if I have had any spelling mistakes I speak Spanish).

ESPAƑOL:

Este es un buen juego es un juego inspirado en hotline miami (obvio) es bueno pero no es frenetico como hotline miami me gusta el juego pero los enemigos son faciles de matar y son lentos no es el mejor juego de madness pero no es malo.

Shouldn't it be Hotline Nevada? Great game tho.