Reviews for "Madness: Nevada Hotline"

God fucking DAMN IT I GOT A LOT OF AMMUITION AND YOU DECIDED TO GIVE US A "TO BE CONTINUED?!" YOU MUST DIE-

its perfectly fine for a quick game, wich is its purpose as far as am concerned, could use a bir more speed tho

*claps* Good Job At The Designs and the Guns and the action also I Have few Questions:
Can there Be Multiplayer to get some more action out of it, Can you make a Sequel to This game ,if You can make it 1st first person , and can You make some New Updates to this Amazing Game.

Sound design is flat or laughable. Guns sound like pea shooters and the sound of bullets hitting the wall is downright laughable. Slow paced game, with not a lot of variety.

Absolutely nothing to do with Hotline Miami, basically a dead on parody of other, less successful Madness games. Maybe it wasn't intended as such, but it had me laughing, so kudos either way. Game ran fine enough, I might have rated lower but at least this game functions as intended, which is more than I can say for most flash games these days. Overall, playable enough for me to finish and interesting enough for me to comment on, and isn't that all you really need?