Reviews for "Madness: Nevada Hotline"

Sound design is flat or laughable. Guns sound like pea shooters and the sound of bullets hitting the wall is downright laughable. Slow paced game, with not a lot of variety.

Absolutely nothing to do with Hotline Miami, basically a dead on parody of other, less successful Madness games. Maybe it wasn't intended as such, but it had me laughing, so kudos either way. Game ran fine enough, I might have rated lower but at least this game functions as intended, which is more than I can say for most flash games these days. Overall, playable enough for me to finish and interesting enough for me to comment on, and isn't that all you really need?

It was an okay game, but not that much like Hotline Miami. Hotline Miami is harder and requires more strategy and thinking out your plan of attack, mainly since everything is a one-hit kill in that game and you can't just rush in and start shooting like crazy in it. A 2D Above-head shooter doesn't automatically mean Hotline Miami.

This game is slow and needs better graphics. Combat is okay, but could be more exciting. Not much to do with Hotline Miami.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

music was awesome, game was awesome, nice gun sounds to :D