Reviews for "Hero Agency"

Nice distraction for a good half-hour. Overall I had an enjoyable experience with this game. It is like a mix of Cookie Clicker and Fallout Shelter. It may sound like a strange combination but it works extremely well!

Thanks!

I love it! The art style reminded me somewhat of the binding of isaac. Overall i just love it! good job!

Chaz responds:

Thanks for the compliment :) Glad you enjoyed it!

Very good job! I actually had much more fun than I expected. Although there are some slight criticisms I have. The main one is that I feel it was a bit too short, as it only took me less than an hour. Despite that, it was incredibly fun, and reminded me of the old days of Newgrounds.

Chaz responds:

Thanks for the comments! :)

This game is pretty awesome but could use a larger map and more classes. Still, you've all done a fantastic job on this so kudos to you!

Thanks a lot!

All right, played through the entire game to get all the achievements. I like the style, I like the sound, and I enjoyed... most of the game. I had to restart once because I messed up with my early plays and ended up never having enough money to keep my heroes alive, but that's my own bad.

In terms of the bonuses you get, I'd rather see these being permanent bonuses, but given that there's not real prestige system I understand that it might've made the game too easy. The way it is now, assuming you have a decent start, the game is fairly easy and fairly short.

Chaz responds:

Thanks for the review. The bonuses are permanent, though.