Reviews for "Hero Agency"

So easy and fun to play. I aimed for all the medals and got what I want.

Chaz responds:

Life goals!?

10/10 This take me 40 min. to win and i really enjoyed it ALSO GOT ALL ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

I was about ready to give it 3 stars but the victory music changed my mind. Not a bad way to kill 20 minutes.

I had started this game twice without finishing it because I had other stuff to do....
But I got hooked so I went back for it and the third time was the right one I could finish it.

The only bad point is that once you understood the game mechanics you will end the game it is pretty clear.
But appart from this the graphic style is cute and works fine, the music is also pretty nice and overall the game mechanics make it worth the time.

It was a great adventure for my mercenaries and so I retire...

A fun little game that's intended to be played in one sitting. It looks pretty enough, though there isn't much depth. Beating the game is easy as pie as long as you remember that in a resource gathering game the most important thing is the almighty dollar. I think the "high score" board doesn't really fit this game. Finishing the game with a higher profit realistically just means "how long were you willing to sit and grind adventurers. Past a certain point, the single biggest challenge becomes paying enough attention to not let someone retire before you fire them. Even letting them die isn't a big deal once you have enough cash. Repeat ad nauseam.

Still, if you don't try to be competitive and just play the game through to it's end, its a nice game.