Reviews for "Hero Agency"

Solid title, takes a bit of trial and error to figure out how to make a second hero viable. Everyone having trouble: upgrade looting first.

Would like a way to stop the screen shake. It gets pretty bad when you have 6 heroes levelling up near constantly.

Potion seller simulator. Dude, you made good game but not perfect.

I started, it looked interesting, but i quickly realized that there was no way to manually obtain gold, and i could not figure out how to disable an adventurer. i figured they'd just stop when they're on the verge of death. overall the main problem i have with this game is that there is no way to obtain gold manually which completely ruins the game.

Chaz responds:

You stop an adventurer by switching his green light to red or pressing the pause button on the side. It's also explained in the tutorial. Also please note this game isn't a clicker, it's more of a management type game.

Was kind of challenging at first but after a few minutes of gaming it turned out to be simple and easy, nice work.

Well after 45 minutes of buying potions, I've come to the conclusion that this is probably the best potion buying simulator out right now.

Hired 3 heroes
Had to order the 3rd one to stop
Grind 35 minutes of buying one potion a piece for heroes 1 & 2
The only action I'm doing is buying potions
Picking the occasional gifted attribute bonus
Notice that there is no efficient way to obtain gold
Going back and forth buying my two remaining heroes potions
They are slowly dying and gold is coming in slower

I don't think there is a real feel purpose to this game.

You should add an overwhelming amount of extra content.